Ezen Baklattan

SUR(IV)OR: Episode 6 - Love is in the Err

1 hour ago, chasmmi said:

Nah, 83% for this weekend's predictions is a pipe dream I'm afraid.

I think Spaghetti could extend the deadline to Saturday afternoon and I'd still screw about 5 questions up. 

Ah, this is why you picked a bunch of Toons for your team.

We're here to make your scores look less tragic.

• Like 1

Alright Kitschjobs, get ready to dominate this game :) if it's man eating sharks or we're skydiving into a volcano, we're gonna be the team that takes it on without a second look!

...and I guess good luck to other teams too ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Okay never mind my earlier optimism. Based on early Friday #'s I'm going to be getting at least a few 0% this weekend maybe more.

This weekend will be savage, those numbers are wildly different from the expected.

With that said, a few 0% you say? :cloud9:

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Yea :( what a day

It's a brutal weekend, don't worry too much, you won't be the only one completely messing it up. I've been calling this weekend horrible for a while, the averages will prove me right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slambros said:

So I read beforehand that Unforgettable could have reached $19 million but now it'll struggle to reach $5 million. The really will be a brutal weekend.

Lol, where did you read that? All of the openers this weekend won't even combine to $19m.

1 hour ago, Eevin said:

Lol, where did you read that? All of the openers this weekend won't even combine to $19m.

I don't even remember, it was some kind of Box Office website. But their credibility might be gone forever... 

2 hours ago, slambros said:

I don't even remember, it was some kind of Box Office website. But their credibility might be gone forever... 

Well 19M was a tad optimistic but I'm pretty sure most people were expecting it to at the very least get close to 10M OW. To do half of it is indeed complete flop terrain.

The weekend has not been kind to anyone.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1