vc2002

"Transformers: The Last Knight" Lowest Rottentomatoes Score & Average Rating in the franchise club

(I guess this is the right section? Tele ignored my PM so it's his fault if this club doesnt belong here.)

OK, this Transformers franchise has been seriously condemned on rottentomatoes over the years.  Well, Michael Bay never gives a shit about the critics and he laughed all his way to the bank on each film of the franchise, but the financial outcome of TF has been dropping. TF5 The Last Knight could very likely finish under 200m, and judging by the trailers, it's most likely gonna be another disaster on RT.

So far TF4 Age of Extinction has the lowest RT score (18%) and average rating (3.9/10). I think TF5 will go even lower.

BTW this is how this franchise performed on RT

TF1  57%  5.8/10

TF2  19%  3.9/10

TF3  35%  4.9/10

TF4  18%  3.9/10

TF5 RT link  https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transformers_the_last_knight_2017

IN

vc2002

BOOYAH SUCKAS

keysersoze123

franfar

Out

cheesypoofs

aabattery

Arlborn

John Rambo

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

So far the pattern has gone from highish to low to highish to low. So statistically speaking it'll probably go highish, but lower than Dark of the Moon. It'll probably get like 25% or something.

Science, bitches.

• Like 2

Just now, aabattery said:

So far the pattern has gone from highish to low to highish to low. So statistically speaking it'll probably go highish, but lower than Dark of the Moon. It'll probably get like 25% or something.

Science, bitches.

Thats what I'm thinking too. 27% 4.3 Avg 

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Science, bitches.

You science doesnt work because there's no lowish to go from TF5 as TF5 is Bay's last film in this franchise. To complete this wave shape Bay needs to do another TF6. So, TF5 could being just hitting the rock bottom.

12 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

You science doesnt work because there's no lowish to go from TF5 as TF5 is Bay's last film in this franchise. To complete this wave shape Bay needs to do another TF6. So, TF5 could being just hitting the rock bottom.

You, me and Bay all know that he's totally gonna come back to this franchise. We see through his deceptions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

You, me and Bay all know that he's totally gonna come back to this franchise. We see through his deceptions.

I know his "I wont direct another TF" history, but I think this is his last one because financially TF5 will make Bay think "OK maybe I should stop". Bay didn't stop earlier because previous TF did well financially, and if TF5 makes something like $150M DOM, Bay will quit because he's smart enough to see the fading of this franchise and will not embarrass himself with a potential under-$100m-DOM TF6. TF will still do good OS but it will be fading as well.  Bay will not let a Ice Age 5 happen to him.

• Like 1

On 2017/5/28 at 0:05 PM, Arlborn said:

I can't see it going lower than 18% to be honest. It would have to be worse than the second and I just can't see humanity letting that happen.

What are you talking about? TF4 has the lowest score, not TF2.

1 hour ago, vc2002 said:

What are you talking about? TF4 has the lowest score, not TF2.

Oh, that's weird, TF4 is trashy fun.

Well okay, this might happen then cause critics seem to be done with this franchise.