Finnick

Monday Numbers: GOTG2:9.86M | FF8:0.60M | HTBLL:0.39M

25 minutes ago, baumer said:

You guys know full well that you can't predict the film's final number by its first Monday LOL. It is a typical drop and I too think it will drop around 57% this weekend. I also think it will do Winter Soldiers multiplier and finish with around 2.7.

Do they? I mean some, sure. But yeah, what baumer said. 

• Like 1

I don't think it's a solid number or a bad number or a great number or horrible number. I think Monday's pretty much fall into the same pattern all the time.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't think it's a solid number or a bad number or a great number or horrible number. I think Monday's pretty much fall into the same pattern all the time.

glad someone else sees it like I do :P 

• Like 1

ITT

'This is a great drop. Headed for -50% percent drop.'

'This is a okay drop, will finish with 350 million.'

'Dooooommed, terrible drop. Headed for 65% drop. 310 mil total.'

Never change BOT. Lmao

I actually think it has a slim chance at holding better than the first Guardians. That one was early August when weekdays are still in summer mode, leading to less weekend heavy grosses.

Not saying it will definitely happen but it's Friday was a pretty light part of its OW compared to other similar openers, and that is usually where films have the disadvantage. (Like BvS being down 80% for Friday so Saturday/Sunday couldn't compensate well for it.)

Edited by Mango

13 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

it's still on the table, isn't it?

@fabiopazzo2 what was the Tuesday "table" for CW? 500M? 600M? :D

No no after Ultron ? I was thinking about 450 million

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the fifteenth movie Marvel, this is his only problem