baumer

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996)

Grade it  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

"Uh-huh, uh-huh,uh-huh" so like uhhhhh... how can I explain this movie from Hollywood(heh heh you said wood, heh heh). Shut up Beavis, let me talk you buttmunch.

So anyway, this movie I really enjoy as both as a comedy and as a fan of the MTV show "Beavis & Butt-Head."

Lots of fun especially when Beavis & Butt-Head are on the road or when they meet an old lady voiced by Cloris Leachman whom they think at first is talking about getting sluts in Las Vegas but is talking about slots or when they're at the Hoover dam and they say "is this a god dam." Or when they're having shennagains at the White House with Cornhollio looking a picture image of Richard Nixon saying "Are You Threatening me" or Cornhollio on the plane earlier in the film.

Lots of funny moments, and as a film overall there's not really any flaws with this one. 

Overall Beavis & Butt-Head Do America is a funny fun road movie, and keeps up the humor from the MTV show. 

Grade:A

• Like 2