Alli

Weekend thread: GOTG2 63 m | Snatched 17.5 mi | King Arthur 14.7 m

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

That number for Snatched is fine, actually. Most of its target audience (adult women) will check it out over the weekend, especially on Mother's Day where it'll probably stay flat.

If it hits the target this weekend it's going to have  a 4+ multiplier this w/e.  Mother's Day multiplier last year was 5.7...  Hello My Name is Doris was 4.5

Those numbers are horrendous. I know that Snatched will have a strong Mother's Day but that preview number is ugly if you were expecting $20M+. Probably looking at $18M. 

At this point who cares about King Arthur...that one was DOA before preview numbers even happened. 

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

If it hits the target this weekend it's going to have  a 4+ multiplier this w/e.  Mother's Day multiplier last year was 5.7...  Hello My Name is Doris was 4.5

Hot Pursuit had a 3.1x in 2015. 

Disappointing if Snatched misses $20m. 

Just now, Nova said:

At this point who cares about King Arthur...that one was DOA before preview numbers even happened. 

All the signs were there that it wasn't good such as the multiple release date moves and reshoots. 

When one of the producers of your movie pretty much says "we once had big franchise plans for this but now we're just gonna sweep this one under a rug" a few months before your movie even opens, that's when you know you're doomed.

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Just please please please let snatched go over 20M. And Arthur over 17

Just let both combined make over $40 million.

I am getting killed in the summer game.

• Like 11