Plain Old Tele

Sunshine, Light, and Joy -- Bring Fun to the Forums

5 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

So the mods want to let the sun shine in. 

But the proletariat are all hello darkness my old friend.

This'll be interesting.

They were born in darkness. Molded by it. They didn't see the light until they were men.

But what they don't know is that the night is always darkest before the dawn.

• Like 7

I don't come here as often not because of negativity but because all anyone wants to talk about are comic book movies. Right now the tracking thread is all about WW instead of Alien, Baywatch, or Pirates. The forum's been overrun by comic geeks. 

• Like 3

Just now, tonytr87 said:

I don't come here as often not because of negativity but because all anyone wants to talk about are comic book movies. Right now the tracking thread is all about WW instead of Alien, Baywatch, or Pirates. The forum's been overrun by comic geeks. 

Those three feel like underperformers to me tbh. I'm not surprised everyone's turning to a more exciting prospect.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Those three feel like underperformers to me tbh. I'm not surprised everyone's turning to a more exciting prospect.

That's another thing. If it's not a possible uber hit nobody cares. That's not how it used to be. 

• Like 7

Finally. That's all I can say.
And Thank you, seriously. 

We need to get out of the viral downward spiral of negativity.
Life is not shit, we just ask too much of it sometimes.

Stay positive, guys. That makes you feel better in the end. 

• Like 9

i'd generally agree the comic book genre has really dominated the discourse here for the last few years in a really boring way. and it actually used to be pretty fun like 5 or 6 years ago i spent way more time in those threads. now it's just an endless cycle of the same boring nonsense trash so i mostly avoid them.

• Like 9