Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 10 - Breaking the Covenant

Spaghetti: Now, let's do a big one. @Wrath and @WrathOfHan are up. You have 30 seconds to decide.

Wrath: Look, Han. I'm really sorry about what I had done to you. I'll tell you right of the bat now, I'm going to befriend you. If you want to take this offer and get ahead, after what I did to you. I understand. I still just want you to know that.

Voice: FIVE. SECONDS. REMAIN.

Wrath: I love you, son.

WrathOfHan: I know. *softly*

@Wrath chooses:

Spoiler

BEFRIEND

@WrathOfHan chooses:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BEFRIEND

The Aftermath:

Spoiler

WrathOfHan: You still owe me an explanation of what happened, but this is our time to set things right. 

Wrath: I'll tell you soon, but I promise you this. From here on in, I won't hide anything from you.

• Like 3

Spaghetti: @chasmmi and @Goffe are live, with Arlvin on deck!

Chasmmi: Hey, 5 easy coins for both of us, right?

Goffe: Certainly.

@Goffe chooses...

Spoiler

BEFRIEND

@chasmmi chooses...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BETRAY

The Aftermath:

Spoiler

Chasmmi: Hah! I can't believe you actually fell for that! 12 coins for me, and you're flat broke!

Goffe: That isn't entirely true. In winning the weekend challenge, I would not lose any coins this week no matter what you chose. I simply befriended you to see how you would react to this. Of course you're a total dick and would choose betray, so I wanted to toy with your emotions a wee bit.

Chasmmi: Augh! I hate you!

Goffe: Sure, it was petty, and you actually had the best outcome, and seeing your irrational rage made it so worth it.

Spaghetti: Indeed. 12 coins for chasmmi. Nothing changes for Goffe.

• Like 7

Spaghetti: @Arlborn and @Eevin are up. *The two quietly go on stage, looking at each other. They don't know what to say, nor does anyone else. They simply go up and press the buttons.*

@Arlborn chooses:

Spoiler

BEFRIEND

@Eevin chooses:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BEFRIEND

The Aftermath:

Spoiler

*They look at each other, smile widely at each other. They had finally done it. They achieved the perfect trust for one another. The run to each other and kiss passionately.*

Spaghetti: Holy Shit. 5 coins for both of you. Not that it's probably the biggest concern.

• Like 6

Spaghetti: @DAJK and @YourMother are up!

DAJK: We can still be friends, right?

YourMother: Uh....yes! sure!

@DAJK chooses:

Spoiler

BEFRIEND

@YourMother chooses:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BEFRIEND

The Aftermath:

Spoiler

YourMother: Ha, you've been friend-zoned! Look at me Chas, I did it! See how it feels to be rejected, DAJK!

DAJK: We both won. We didn't betray each other. That's good!

*Chasmmi looks on in the distance, facepalming.*

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Spaghetti: @Arlborn and @Eevin are up. *The two quietly go on stage, looking at each other. They don't know what to say, nor does anyone else. They simply go up and press the buttons.*

@Arlborn chooses:

Hide contents

BEFRIEND

@Eevin chooses:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

BEFRIEND

The Aftermath:

Hide contents

*They look at each other, smile widely at each other. They had finally done it. They achieved the perfect trust for one another. The run to each other and kiss passionately.*

Spaghetti: Holy Shit. 5 coins for both of you. Not that it's probably the biggest concern.

2 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:
  Hide contents

@YourMother: It's official. Arlvin is canon.

2 hours ago, Arlborn said:

45 minutes ago, YourMother said:

:jeb!:

• Like 2

For the record I was always going to give Goffe back his coins if he lost them. I just couldn't afford to lose 15 coins at this stage.

(I also suspected something was afoot when it was mentioned he had a special condition for this challenge :) ) 

5 hours ago, chasmmi said:

For the record I was always going to give Goffe back his coins if he lost them. I just couldn't afford to lose 15 coins at this stage.

(I also suspected something was afoot when it was mentioned he had a special condition for this challenge :) ) 

Mmhmm.

D: I was born in 1995. Which 1995 film will have its unadjusted gross closest to the cumulative gross of the following movies at the end of the 3-day weekend? (-+4% for each right/wrong answer)

Lowriders

How to be a Latin Lover

The Fate of the Furious

The Zookeeper's Wife

The Belko Experiment

@Spaghetti of 1000 Planets Do you mean as total gross or weekend gross. Can one of you guys explain to me.

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

D: I was born in 1995. Which 1995 film will have its unadjusted gross closest to the cumulative gross of the following movies at the end of the 3-day weekend? (-+4% for each right/wrong answer)

Lowriders

How to be a Latin Lover

The Fate of the Furious

The Zookeeper's Wife

The Belko Experiment

@Spaghetti of 1000 Planets Do you mean as total gross or weekend gross. Can one of you guys explain to me.

Can I? Yes, absolutely I could.