kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals: 36.2 M ALIEN: COVENANT | 34.7 M GOTG II | 11.7 M EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING

Gotg hasn't followed Civil War at all whatsoever. It's been closer to Winter Soldier at this point. It's not going to have a sub 40% drop this weekend but I still seeing it getting around 33.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Im in Alien. Theres 5 maybe 6 people in here as of now. Kind of stinks.

Anyway the movie seems to be pretty divisive so lets see what end of the spectrum I fall on. 

Mine was 95% sold out at 1230

• Like 2

Just now, Matrix4You said:

has anyone ever been to a theater where they conduct the Cinemascore and have filled out one of the surveys?

I was once the only person in a screening of Singham Returns on Friday 11am (expected though), so my word was Cinemascore :P 

Have also seen NYSM2 in a theater with 10 other people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, a2knet said:

There is a small chance it misses 40 with 16.5 od...barely

[4.2 + 12.3] 16.5  + 13.2 (-20%) + 10.05 (-23.9%) = 39.75

Isn't a 7-8% bump (from true Fri to Sat) pretty small? I know PROMETHEUS dropped but that feels like a market correction from the anticipation -- which doesn't seem present this time around.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

8m seems very low for Guardians 2. I have to believe it will rise throughout the evening.

It lost a lot of high format screens to Aliens and of course Aliens is far more competition this weekend than KA.  Last Friday it rose 130% so doing 120% this w/e is not hard to believe.

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My 160M prediction in the summer game aint happening, but I think it can get past Prometheus.

With a $16,5m Friday, we better look at it clearing $100m first, before we even think about $125m.

• Like 1