YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

But isn't that true for trilogies and sequels and pretty much most movies that come out nowadays. Even Star Wars main trilogies fall in the same category then because each movies lead to the next. 

except The Force Awakens actually feels like it achieved something on it's own. It feels like a complete story. Can't say the same about Civil War.

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Is it a hot take if I say I don't care about 95% of SH characters? And, thusly, don't care about any of their adventures or development? 

(I guess probably not, given y'all already know me.)

Is that remaining 5% Power Rangers?

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

SW still manages to feel like individual movies. 

But that's your opinion and is subjective. If you look at it objectively the story is continued which is what is being debated about. 

4 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I had difficulty understanding his speech half the time when i first saw that film. He did nothing for me. Ra's was far better than him

LOL both him and Batman ....

Does the internet really hate Kate Mara? That's unfortunate.

Honestly, if film doesn't work out for her - and it clearly hasn't so far, aside from her supporting role in The Martian - she should sink her teeth into more TV roles. She was aces in House of Cards and the first season of American Horror Story.

Just now, Webslinger said:

Honestly, if film doesn't work out for her - and it clearly hasn't so far, aside from her supporting role in The Martian - she should sink her teeth into more TV roles. She was aces in House of Cards and the first season of American Horror Story.

The internet hates her because they only know her from that one funny book movie therefore she is SHITE

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

God help this site this holiday season. Thor, Justice League, and Star Wars. Tele be like:

Image result for hammer gif

Taika fanboying will overpower the usual dreck.

Whether this is a good thing is up to interpretation.

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Is it a hot take if I say I don't care about 95% of SH characters? And, thusly, don't care about any of their adventures or development? 

(I guess probably not, given y'all already know me.)

Your just mad comics aren't actual hieroglyphics anymore.

I feel like nobody feels much of anything towards her. Other than that she's clearly unable to escape her more famous sister's shadow.

• Like 1

Since I've seen multiple people here talk about "world of kj" I decided to google it and I see its another movie forum.  I then decided to take a look and I saw a bunch of threads with "last post by Algren"

nope

• Like 6

It hates everyone from Fant4stic, they are all terrible actors and Michael B Jordan only has a career anymore because of Coogler

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

It hates everyone from Fant4stic, they are all terrible actors and Michael B Jordan only has a career anymore because of Coogler

This October has the release of not one but TWO Miles Teller movies. And Kitsch of Death is in one of them! How will BOT survive?