baumer

WW Wednesday 6.35 (-28%)

31 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Am going very optimistic to see if 40 weekend is possible. Doesn't look likely.

6 (-5%)

10.2 (+70%)

14.3 (+40%)

39 3rd weekend

I think it can get a little higher in terms of very optimistic

6.4 (+1%)

11.2 (+75%)

16.3 (+45%)

15.1 (-7.5%)

$42.6 million 3rd weekend (could finish anywhere between $33 million-$43 million this weekend)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

6.4 (+1%)

11.2 (+75%)

16.3 (+45%)

15.1 (-7.5%)

$42.6 million 3rd weekend (could finish anywhere between $33 million-$43 million this weekend)

I don't see how it'd have a higher Friday increase than last week with more schools out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

6.4 (+1%)

11.2 (+75%)

16.3 (+45%)

15.1 (-7.5%)

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I don't see how it'd have a higher Friday increase than last week with more schools out.

Smaller Friday, bigger Saturday jump, IMO.

65-70% Friday, 50-55% Saturday (for the optimistic version).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

6.4 (+1%)

11.2 (+75%)

16.3 (+45%)

15.1 (-7.5%)

Friday bumps start dropping each week.

Also tough to see it better last Thu hold with Cars3 and other films having previews.

56 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

It  would be amazing that the DCEU film with the lowest US OW ends up being the highest grossing. I know that this has been said again and again, but one has to wonder what a critically acclaimed Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice would have accomplished at the box office... :o 

then it will likely unseat CAP 3 to be the highest grossing CBM of 2016

I'm going with what feels like a realistic ~$35 million weekend, and if it pleasantly surprises and does more, then great. Last weekend, ~$50 million seemed like a realistic outcome to me, and then it went ahead and smashed that with $58.5 million, so what do I know :lol:

THU: 5.7 (-10%)

FRI: 9.4 (+65%)

SAT: 13.6 (+45%)

SUN: 12.2 (-10%)

---------------------

TOTAL: $35.2 million (-39.8% drop)

Peace,

Mike

Edited by MikeQ
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

I know that this has been said again and again, but one has to wonder what a critically acclaimed Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice would have accomplished at the box office... :o 

Doesn't really matter tho as in that parallel universe, the world ended with a zombie apocalypse and the Fresh Prince was the last man left in the Big Apple.

• Like 2

I was kidding about 400 folks.  

We're not supposed to get too high or too low based on weekday numbers.  But an under 30% drop on a Wednesday when it just jumped 40% on a Tuesday is kind of silly....I agree that giving fellatio to one another should be held off for a while, but I think at this point, you can start counting the days down to 350.

1 minute ago, baumer said:

I was kidding about 400 folks.  

We're not supposed to get too high or too low based on weekday numbers.  But an under 30% drop on a Wednesday when it just jumped 40% on a Tuesday is kind of silly....I agree that giving fellatio to one another should be held off for a while, but I think at this point, you can start counting the days down to 350.

The new target is 360 and a certain smartass foul-mouthed motherfucker. Onwards!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Telemachos said:

The new target is 360 and a certain smartass foul-mouthed motherfucker. Onwards!

Passing DP after opening more than 30 million less would be really impressive.

• Like 2