Ezen Baklattan

SUR(IV)OR: Episode 15 - Primal Fear (ARLBORN IN THE FINAL FOUR!)

INTERVIEW 3: EEVIN

Spaghetti: You know, Eevin, not every day someone makes it to the final five with their true love.

Eevin: Uhh.... *laughs* I guess you could say that.

Spaghetti: So, what made you want to join BOT Survivor?

Eevin: Funny story. It was actually a dare from some of my friends. Apparently people who do these kinds of shows often end up with a significant other, and, well, I guess it happened. Truth be told, I was dreading the experience, I thought I would be so awkward. At least I took my journals with me. Everything I had was in there. Ideas, drawings, so much life and thought went into those. With them, I was invincible.

Spaghetti: And yet you destroyed them. 

Eevin: Yeah...I'm not gonna lie. It was a very stupid decision. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but I just threw them in. I wanted to save my friends, but I don't know what came over me. But one thing is for sure. Chasmmi is going to pay, big time. 

Spaghetti: With these interviews, it seems like you're not the only one who thinks that.

Eevin: Chasmmi is a manipulative, cruel, psychotic, callous, evil, nasty, vicious, pathetic, cowardly, and all around reprehensible monster. I can't wait to send him home.

Spaghetti: Well...thank you for being honest.

Eevin: Sure thing. Heh, don't know what came over me.

Spaghetti: Now, tell me about your relationship with Arlborn.

Eevin: I was wondering when you were gonna ask that. Not gonna lie, I hated him at first. I wanted to scream when I found out he would go all the way to the top 12. And he was so bloody annoying! Around the time phase 2 started, I began to wonder if I could take advantage of Arlborn's love for me. It was a very one sided relationship, but he soon began to ease up without me having to do anything. Truth be told, I was shocked and delighted all at once. Eevin saw a journal entry I wrote right after the teams changed up. I was wrong to write that, but I feel like we're on track of making things right. I just hope we can keep it going.

Spaghetti: Anything else to add?

Eevin: So....I made a new journal. And the first page is a love letter. You can do the rest.

Spaghetti: I wish you the best for the remainder of this competition. Good luck, Eevin.

PART 3: RESULTS

Spoiler

@WrathOfHan 91.98%

@Wrath - 88.23%

@Eevin - 87.61%

@chasmmi - 87.26%

@Arlborn - 85.19%

Chasmmi would have won the week.....had Arlborn not sabotaged him. The real winner is now WrathOfHan! What is his prize?

Spoiler

THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP: If you win immunity this week, you may share it with one other person.

• Like 3

INTERVIEW 4: WRATH

Spaghetti: Final five, and with your son. Quite a feat.

Wrath: I suppose that's the power of friendship.

Spaghetti: So, what made you want to join BOT Survivor?

Wrath: I think I've made that clear. My purpose was to stop Chasmmi, I know he's working on something dubious, but he's been acting off this week. Hasn't been on his a-game recently. I think it's time to make a move on him.

Spaghetti: He's fairly cunning, he's not going down without a fight.

Wrath: I know that, but remember. I'm a massive weapons expert. If all else fails, I can blow him to bits.

Spaghetti: That's one way to sort out a problem, I guess.

Wrath: Believe me, I've done this thing all sorts of times, for now, it's just a matter of setting things right between my new family. And not just Han, but also Eevin and Arlborn, those two are adorable together. I just hope that we can stay together once this competition ends. 

Spaghetti: Aw, that's really cool of you.

Wrath: But WrathOfHan...I love the kid. I hope he's next in line.

Spaghetti: In line for what?

Wrath: See....this is a family business, or something like it, that we have going for us right now. If all goes well, he'll be in my shoes one day.

Spaghetti: You think he'll want that?

Wrath: I've been grooming him for this business since I got to this island. Now, he seems genuinely interested. It's just a matter of time til he's roped in. I can't imagine him wanting to say no to this one.

Spaghetti: You seem confident, but that's good, I imagine. Thank you for interviewing with me.

PART 4: RESULTS

Spoiler

@WrathOfHan - 100.05%

@Eevin - 99.98%

@Arlborn - 99.26%

@Wrath - 99.51%

@chasmmi - 87.36%

WrathOfHan wins the second week in a row! What's his prize?

Spoiler

A 2% boost for his total week average!

• Like 2

INTERVIEW 5: CHASMMI

Spaghetti: Our last contestant in the final five. Chasmmi, you've been the most controversial candidate this game has seen, but man oh day, you've been a real piece of work.

Chasmmi: Hard to imagine why.

Spaghetti: So, we've seen you talk to Blank about project Blank Slate. Care to elaborate?

Chasmmi: This is going to sound completely insane, and I totally understand if you don't believe me, but....the world depends on me winning this competition. I know this sounds completely contradictory to how I've been this competition, but BLANK SLATE is gonna make the world a better place. We're trying to get rid of the assholes, really just push forward justice and love for everyone, and make things better for people, you know?

Spaghetti: You honestly expect me to believe that?

Chasmmi: I know I was awful in this competition, but I had no other choice. If I could make 19 people hate me but use that to make the world better, I can live with that.

Spaghetti: So why exactly is the prize so valuable.

Chasmmi: We need the supplies to connect our last bit of energy to our creation. We can connect to galaxies, much like the ones we saw in the Guardians challenge, and unite to help each other. We can find the world we always wanted. But Wrath is the only thing standing in my way. And he needs to get taken down.

Spaghetti: So it seems that its a matter of standing together.

Chasmmi: Exactly, and it's difficult when Wrath probably has the others in his pocket, especially WrathOfHan. And it's ironic because, well.....augh. Forget it.

Spaghetti: Chasmmi, what are you hiding?

Chasmmi: Look, what I'm getting at, is this. I had these feelings when DAJK almost drowned, but I tried to suppress them and pretend it was all part of my plan. But now they're back in full force and...shit. Call off this interview. I can't do this anymore.

Spaghetti: Chasmmi, it's okay.

Chasmmi: I need to talk to Blank. This is gonna be a rough week.

Spaghetti: Very well. Thank you for interviewing.

PART 5: RESULTS

Spoiler

Arlborn - 72.46%

WrathOfHan - 71.78%

Eevin - 66.77%

Wrath - 57.48%

chasmmi - 0%

And this leads to the overall results. Whoever won this week gets immunity. The five scores will be averaged. The winner is....

Spoiler

@Arlborn - 89.48% 

@WrathOfHan - 88.08%

@Eevin - 84.82%

@Wrath - 84.77%

@chasmmi - 67.88%

After an intense week, Arlborn barely edges out WrathOfHan and earns a spot in the final four! Second immunity is absolutely vital this week, so here come the details. Get ready for the most intense elimination ceremony yet of....BOT Survivor!

TUCK SHOP COINS - LAST WEEK TO BUY!

STAIN REMOVERS AND RECYCLED PADS AVAILABLE FOR 10 COINS EACH!

Arlborn (10)

Eevin (0)

Wrath (14)

WrathOfHan (22)

Chasmmi (7)

SECOND IMMUNITY 

Predict the Tuesday Grosses of the following

Baby Driver (Previews)

Transformers: The Last Knight

Cars 3

Rough Night

Wonder Woman