Ezen Baklattan

SUR(IV)OR: Episode 15 - Primal Fear (ARLBORN IN THE FINAL FOUR!)

Spaghetti: As we approach our fifteenth week, we congratulate the 5 campers who have made it this far.

@Arlborn, @chasmmi@Eevin, @Wrath, and @WrathOfHan

CONFESSIONAL - Eevin: I can't believe I've made it to the final 5! Everyone thought I was a nobody before this, but after this competition, I really just feel stronger than I've ever felt before. I love it.

CONFESSIONAL - WrathOfHan: I am so close to winning this thing! But.....Wrath's probably lowkey pissed at me, and the second agent beyond Chasmmi's on the loose. Chip and Random were too into each other, Ethan was too obviously an a-hole, Numbers and Goffe hated Chasmmi, and probably no one else would be a viable suspect. But maybe it's not as obvious as it seems. Shit.

CONFESSIONAL - Wrath: Little did Han know, I was impressed with what he did. I even told the others after Elcaballero and YourMother were eliminated. Chasmmi's a threat, but we need to work together to stop him. And I think I found out who the second agent was...

CONFESSIONAL - Chasmmi: They sent in a second agent? What, did they not have enough faith in me? I'm lowkey offended.

CONFESSIONAL - Arlborn: Wow....Eevin really does love me. Maybe I was a little too annoying during the first part of this season. But he even told me he likes that side. Hmm....*he hums the Smurfs theme song.*

Spaghetti: With that being said, this week is split into 5 mini challenges. Highest score on average wins immunity and a spot in the final 4.

PART 1: DUE MONDAY AT 11:59PM EST

Predict the Monday grosses of the following

Cars 3

Rough Night

47 Meters Deep

All Eyez on Me

The Book of Henry

Extra Questions (+-3% for each wrong answer)

Will Wonder Woman make 3.5 times more than The Mummy on Monday?

Will Alien: Covenant make less than 75k?

PART 2: DUE TUESDAY AT 11:59PM EST

Predict the Tuesday grosses of the following:

Transformers: The Last Knight (Tuesday Previews)

The Mummy

Megan Leavey

It Comes at Night

The Boss Baby

Will Transformer V's Tuesday Previews exceed the gross of whatever film is #1 on Tuesday?

Aside from Captain Underpants, which Fox or Fox Searchlight film will have the highest gross?

PART 3: DUE WEDNESDAY AT 11:59PM EST

Predict the Wednesday PTAs of the following:

Transformers: The Last Knight

Wonder Woman

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

Gifted

Will Transformers make more than 30% of its Wednesday gross from Tuesday previews?

Will Baby Driver be estimated for 2,700 or more theaters next week?

PART 4: DUE THURSDAY AT 11:59PM EST

Predict the Wednesday to Thursday of the following:

Wonder Woman

Captain Underpants

Baywatch

All Eyez on Me

What film will have the biggest drop in the top 10%?

Will that drop be more than 15%?

PART 5: DUE FRIDAY AT 11:59PM EST

Predict the Weekend grosses of the following:

The Beguiled

The Big Sick

Cars 3

Rock that Body

All Eyez on Me

47 Meters Down

The Book of Henry

The Mummy

Wonder Woman

Predict where the following films will rank for the 3-day weekend (+-3% for each wrong answer)

Captain Underpants

Pirates V

All Eyez on Me

Rough Night

The Mummy

• Like 2

@Wrath, @Arlborn, @chasmmi, @Eevin, and @WrathOfHan, don't forget to submit your predictions tonight!

Also, I have a few announcements to make.

THE PRIZES:

For the five contestants remaining, you have a 60% chance to leave the competition with a prize in hand. What are they?

Spoiler

3rd and 2nd place: A $5 Amazon Gift Card (delivered via email)

1st place: Your choice of the following:

• A Mini DVD collection (I can only ship this to you if you live in the US, sorry Chas)
  • A Box Office Theory Gold Account
  • Two digital copies of two movies of your choosing.
  • A $25 Amazon Gift Card

PREVIOUSLY ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS

This message is for previously eliminated contestants eliminated prior to the final 9.

@Goffe, @CoolEric258, @That One Guy, @4815162342, @Ethan Hunt, @RandomJC, @ChipMunky, @BourneFan #1, @JJ-8, @Fancyarcher, and @slambros:

Spoiler

I said that there would only be 7 spots on the jury. At the moment, AABATTERY, DAJK, Elcaballero, and YourMother have four of them, and three more contestants in the final five will round out the lineup.

But....what if I told you that if you could win a spot on the jury, and that there are two extra spots up for grabs? That's right, this is a NINE-MEMBER JURY!

To earn a spot, you'll need to have one of the two best predictions for this special challenge:

Predict the Wednesday grosses of the following:

Cars 3

Rough Night

All Eyez on Me

47 Meters Down

The Book of Henry

The Mummy

Wonder Woman

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul

DUE WEDNESDAY AT 11:59PM EST

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Hide contents

This message is for previously eliminated contestants eliminated prior to the final 9.

@Goffe, @CoolEric258, @That One Guy, @4815162342, @Ethan Hunt, @RandomJC, @ChipMunky, @BourneFan #1, @JJ-8, @Fancyarcher, and @slambros:

Hide contents

I said that there would only be 7 spots on the jury. At the moment, AABATTERY, DAJK, Elcaballero, and YourMother have four of them, and three more contestants in the final five will round out the lineup.

But....what if I told you that if you could win a spot on the jury, and that there are two extra spots up for grabs? That's right, this is a NINE-MEMBER JURY!

To earn a spot, you'll need to have one of the two best predictions for this special challenge:

Predict the Wednesday grosses of the following:

Cars 3

Rough Night

All Eyez on Me

47 Meters Down

The Book of Henry

The Mummy

Wonder Woman

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul

DUE WEDNESDAY AT 11:59PM EST

giphy.gif

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

@Wrath, @Arlborn, @chasmmi, @Eevin, and @WrathOfHan, don't forget to submit your predictions tonight!

THE PRIZES:

For the five contestants remaining, you have a 60% chance to leave the competition with a prize in hand. What are they?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

But I am the Law.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

THE PRIZES:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I got this

• Like 2

Breaking off a bit from tradition, each day will detail the exploits and backstories of the competitors in the game through private interviews with yours truly. Secrets will be revealed...but not all of them.

INTERVIEW 1: ARLBORN

Spaghetti: So, you've made it to the final five. Congratulations!

Arlborn: Thanks. mate! It's a real honor.

Spaghetti: So, what made you want to join BOT Survivor?

Arlborn: I felt like it was a chance for me to start fresh. Well, it didn't really at first. Throughout my life, I felt like I had to be the life of the party, the crazy, wild dude, so that people would even notice I existed. What's that saying, no such thing as bad publicity? But as time went on, I realized it might have been the best thing that ever happened to me. With my newfound friends, especially Eevin, Wrath, WrathOfHan, and Goffe, I felt like I could really be myself. I was just a simple, fairly unextraordinary guy. But, maybe I can let loose and have fun every once in a while. I don't have to be this wild fool I once was, but I think I can find a good balance. It certainly was fun.

Spaghetti: Your relationship with Eevin was definitely a fan favorite of the season. Your thoughts on this?

Arlborn: Truth be told? I had a crush on Eevin since day one. Probably shouldn't have roped him into an alliance like that, and it was pretty creepy and dickish in hindsight, but I wanted him to fall for me. In fact, he was the big reason I became comfortable with my real self. He taught me that I didn't have to be, nor should I, this annoying, stupid, and cocky idiot that only served to make a mess of things. I feel so much better about everything now, thanks to him.

Spaghetti: Even after the journal incident?

Arlborn: Not gonna lie, I was hurt when I saw that. I would have understood if Eevin still hated me, but it felt like he lied and just used me to get ahead. Maybe I did deserve it, but then watching Eevin destroy his journals and set me free....I just, maybe he really does care. I'll just say, if I don't win this competition, I certainly hope Eevin does.

Spaghetti: I'm really happy for you two. 

Arlborn: Thanks, I really appreciate it. 

Spaghetti: I just have one last question for you. Thoughts on chasmmi?

Arlborn: I don't know, but after Wrath told me the truth of what was going on, I just hope WrathOfHan doesn't get caught in the crossfire. And I certainly hope me and Eevin don't. As far as I'm concerned, this is a battle against him.

Spaghetti: Very well, thank you for your time, Arlborn.

PART 1: RESULTS

Spoiler

@Arlborn - 97.79%

@WrathOfHan - 93.12%

@chasmmi - 90.07%

@Wrath - 89.48%

@Eevin - 79.88%

ARLBORN WINS PART 1! He receives the following....

Spoiler

A free stain remover for Part 2!

• Like 2

INTERVIEW 2: WRATHOFHAN

Spaghetti: You've done well to make it this far, mate. You've outlasted 75% of the competition.

WrathOfHan: Believe me, I'm just as shocked as you are.

Spaghetti: So, what made you want to join BOT Survivor?

WrathOfHan: Truth be told, I didn't even want to do the competition this much. No offense. I felt good with my life at school, had good grades, did extracurricular activities, didn't think my life needed too much more craziness. My mom really wanted me to do this so I could branch out more and make more friends. Little did she know....I met her ex-husband, and my dad.

Spaghetti: You seem to have forgiven Wrath fairly easily. 

WrathOfHan: Well, if your dad was a secret agent made to take down one of the biggest criminal masterminds the world has ever seen...you let a few things slide. I just hope mom forgives him. He left us 13 years ago, while I was barely a toddler; I barely remember what he was even like. My mom was utterly devastated, she had to pick up another job just to support us, but man, she was amazing. I can't wait for Wrath to reunite with our family.

Spaghetti: Now, a lot of fans have accused you of being a "daddy's boy" and sticking closely with no one but Wrath.

WrathOfHan: They can eat it. I haven't seen my dad in 13 years! I was pissed at first, but once I began to realize what was going on, I felt way more cool. That, and I certainly owe much to him in making it this far in the game. Besides, I've been focusing on building up a lot of good relationships while I was here. I'm glad I was able to help Elcaballero through his problem, and truth be told, I kind of wish Ethan wasn't such a dick at the start of the game. I...um....lowkey had a crush on him.

Spaghetti: That's bound to get some ratings.

WrathOfHan: Forget I said anything. We can edit this out in post, right?

Spaghetti: Of course.

WrathOfHan: Overall, I felt like I really enjoyed my time here. I feel like now that I'm here, I might as well try to win the big prize, but since it looks like Wrath still trusts me after that whole exposure indicent with Chasmmi, I think it'll be okay. I just worry Wrath is next to go, but I wonder if he knows it too. I feel like he's been worried a lot lately. Like he's trying to prime myself to be another agent. I'd like to think I can, but I don't know.

Spaghetti: A previously eliminated contestant....wonder who it might be?

WrathOfHan: Slambros? I've seen him around the challenges a lot. He seems obsessed. I've got an eye on him....but maybe he's just a big fan. Who knows?

Spaghetti: I'll give you some time to think about it. For now, thank you for interviewing.

PART 2: RESULTS

Spoiler

@Arlborn - 92.70%

@Eevin - 89.87%

@Wrath - 89.14%

@WrathOfHan - 83.47%

@chasmmi - 74.70%

Arlborn is two for two! What will he get for his second prize?

Spoiler

Take 5% off the Part 3 score of the player of your choice.

• Like 3