baumer

Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

Grade it  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

technically they can't bring Shia back since they said he was dead in the movie, but we all know dead doesn't mean dead for a lot of characters in many franchises :P 

• Like 3

In my opinion Shia LaBeouf especially but also Megan Fox were the lifeblood of the series. In my opinion what makes the first two so good but especially the first one is the chemistry that they have together. Shia LaBeouf might be a quack in real life but he is fantastic in the Transformers films. If they want to make the film successful again I think they need to bring them back.

One thing I really liked in this film as well is that it was a bit of a reunion of the cast of a Coen Brothers film LOL. Yeah John Goodman and Steve Buscemi voicing to the Transformers and then you had John Turturro in Cuba and Stanley Tucci as well who I believe was in a Coen Brothers film.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

In my opinion Shia LaBeouf especially but also Megan Fox were the lifeblood of the series. In my opinion what makes the first two so good but especially the first one is the chemistry that they have together. Shia LaBeouf might be a quack in real life but he is fantastic in the Transformers films. If they want to make the film successful again I think they need to bring them back.

But didn't they kill Shia? 

3 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

But didn't they kill Shia? 

Off screen. Sure. But does it really matter? How hard is it to bring him back. You could say they faked his death to hide him from Megatron or something.

35 minutes ago, baumer said:

Too bad you didnt understand the film Jay.

What are you talking about hahah I understood everything just fine. There's nothing confusing it's just  stupid.

one example. Optmiius is there with the dragon. Then they go to fight, he is not present. At all. Everyone keeps saying where is prime, they keep replying he's coming!

he didn't go anywhere hahha where was he for 10 minutes? 

Also Mark Walhberg never sent a message to the girl and comedian dude.

its terrible story telling, we set up his girl as kinda a co lead then she goes away for the WHOLE 2nd act. She returns randomly and then does nothing, nothing in the battle. She tells her droid to do something, that doesn't count. That's not her. That's pointless.

I never said you can't enjoy the movie, I see how people could watch something and have fun. 

My grades are based off of more than just oh that was cool

the best movies of all time have something in common. Full circle story telling and not ever letting anything take away from the story. Every shot is needed and pushes the narrative or characters forward and nothing major is completely forgotten. 

Anyways why are you mad at haha I said i had a smile on my face.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jay Hollywood said:

What are you talking about hahah I understood everything just fine. There's nothing confusing it's just  stupid.

one example. Optmiius is there with the dragon. Then they go to fight, he is not present. At all. Everyone keeps saying where is prime, they keep replying he's coming!

he didn't go anywhere hahha where was he for 10 minutes? 

Also Mark Walhberg never sent a message to the girl and comedian dude.

its terrible story telling, we set up his girl as kinda a co lead then she goes away for the WHOLE 2nd act. She returns randomly and then does nothing, nothing in the battle. She tells her droid to do something, that doesn't count. That's not her. That's pointless.

I never said you can't enjoy the movie, I see how people could watch something and have fun. 

My grades are based off of more than just oh that was cool

the best movies of all time have something in common. Full circle story telling and not ever letting anything take away from the story. Every shot is needed and pushes the narrative or characters forward and nothing major is completely forgotten. 

Anyways why are you mad at haha I said i had a smile on my face.

I don't really care that you didn't enjoy the movie I'm still kind of upset at you and grim for completely ruining the movie for the other people in the WhatsApp group. At least Tim apologize for doing it. How would you feel if I came into the thread saw an advance screening of the next Jurassic Park or Star Wars and told you every single plot point from that movie.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't really care that you didn't enjoy the movie I'm still kind of upset at you and grim for completely ruining the movie for the other people in the WhatsApp group. At least Tim apologize for doing it. How would you feel if I came into the thread saw an advance screening of the next Jurassic Park or Star Wars and told you every single plot point from that movie.

You're being beyond ABSURD B

And first off why tell me I have no idea what I'm saying and that my opinion is basically  maning less then ignore my actually issues with the movie.

First off GRIM did not spoil a goddamn thing, everything he posted was a picture of paragraphs of text you had to have clicked on it to read it. All I mentioned were things mentioned in the trailer or ANY non spoiler youtube review jeremy jansen, Chris Stukman wahetver. 

You already saw the movie anyways, if you don't wanna read it, guesss what don't read anything about it, keep scrolling, geez its so easy to do.

Edit: Just so y'all know I love B and we are raving together if he ever gets his ass to california 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 1

It's never been mentioned that Sam died. There's just a picture of him in the movie and he's with a long line of real historical characters who have protected the secret of the Transformers. I didn't hear anything in the film about him being dead.

• Like 2

The Stanley Tucci thing is just weird. Stanley Tucci is Merlin in the movie, I thought that was a cool idea that they would have him play Merlin since he is an inventor in modern times and inventors are like modern day magician equivalents. So I envisioned that they would have had Merlin's powers transferred to modern-day Tucci or something. But no, Tucci is not even present in the modern day portions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, baumer said:

It's never been mentioned that Sam died. There's just a picture of him in the movie and he's with a long line of real historical characters who have protected the secret of the Transformers. I didn't hear anything in the film about him being dead.

they said a few times that Hopkins was the last of the family 

again, doesn't mean anything as they can always say or do something to bring him back.  Both Prime and Megatron have died in the series already  but are both still around :P 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

This was so bad. I got absolutely no enjoyment out of it past the first half, and even then I was cringing more than I laughed. Never in a million years did I expect to hear BBWs in a Transformers film. GG Michael Bay. Good fucking game. 1/10 | F

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

This was so bad. I got absolutely no enjoyment out of it past the first half, and even then I was cringing more than I laughed. Never in a million years did I expect to hear BBWs in a Transformers film. GG Michael Bay. Good fucking game. 1/10 | F

You only hated it because you hate feminism

• Like 2