Eric Atreides

Tyler Perry's Acrimony l Lionsgate l March 30, 2018 l Taraji P. Henson

http://deadline.com/2017/06/tyler-perry-shes-living-my-life-easter-release-taraji-p-henson-1202118554/

She’s Living My Life reunites Perry with Oscar and three-time Emmy nominee star Taraji P. Henson, who previously starred in the filmmaker’s The Family That Preys and I Can Do Bad All By Myself.  In She’s Living My Life, Henson plays a faithful wife who is tired of standing by her devious husband, and is enraged when it becomes clear she has been betrayed.

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 1

He says Gone Girl inspired him to do a thriller. Forgot he was in that, and not bad. Will be interesting to see if there are any similarities. Eight days, though, now I'm going to go into it looking for the signs of a rush job.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

9 hours ago, slambros said:

I don't see this making very much at this point...

I saw it pop-up a bit on Fandango sales (not sure yet how to interpret those week in advance numbers too), it is a Perry thriller movie getting is 2,000 theater staring Taraji, regardless of what the movie happen to be quality wise, it has a good chance to open quite well domestic (and good chance to do nothing oversea).

• Like 1