Finnick

Tuesday Numbers : TF5: $5.68M | CARS3: $4.1M(Deadline) | WW: $3.9M (So long SS!!) | BD: $2.1M (Previews)

7 minutes ago, baumer said:

The 27% drop from last Tuesday is the most impressive number for WW.  The increase is nice but the drop from last week is even better.

could next tuesday be even better given 4th July?

It's been 11 years since last July 4th fell on tuesday, and in 2006, discount tuesday wasn't even started or popular as they are as today

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrPink said:

The week to week drop is partly because Transformers came on Tuesday night though. Hard to read into it. Wednesday/Thursday will give a better idea.

Look, I'll take anything under a 30% drop at any time lol.  This is what it needs to get to 400.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

could next tuesday be even better given 4th July?

It's been 11 years since last July 4th fell on tuesday, and in 2006, discount tuesday wasn't even started or popular as they are as today

Tuesday will be big, but maybe slightly muted.  Canada will provide the bulk of the increases but the US has better things to do on the 4th than go to the movies.  Too many things to do, so I think (could be wrong of course) the Tuesday bumps might be a bit less but then the Wednesday drops will be softer as well.

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

Look, I'll take anything under a 30% drop at any time lol.  This is what it needs to get to 400.  

That's fair.

FWIW, I want WW to hit 400m as well

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrPink said:

That's fair.

FWIW, I want WW to hit 400m as well

We should all want it to hit 400M.  $1000 to this site is great for the viability of it.

• Like 2