MCKillswitch123

AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! The Hitman's Bodyguard over 90M DOM club - The club's doors have closed

in. i think this have a chance to beat The Bodyguard's unadjusted gross ($121.9) if they ride on the wacky action flick right.

also, nick fury and deadpool? the 12 years old marvel fan (a bit redundant i know) inside of me is squealing

• Like 1

Count me in bruv.

I wouldn't say Ryan Reynolds is full Deadpool here. He's clearly playing the straight man to Samuel L. Jackson's profane loony. But it's still vintage Ryan Reynolds and that paired with a profane Samuel L. Jackson is gold.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Welp, in the face of the massive breakout performances of very well receieved action comedy Baby Driver and pure comedy Girls Trip, both of them having shot to a destination of well over 100M+ DOM due to great wom and legs, as well as the apparent strong TV marketing, time to bump this baby back to life. :ph34r:

In :) (100 dom)

I feels it in me bones.

Sensing a  3.2-3.3x multi, which will require a 27-28 ow.

That ow is not locked by any means, but is probable.  Will go with 30 ow / 3.3x /  100 dom

Just realized so many people are IN. Up the fucking ante! Separate the talkers from the walkers :P

Just saw that Wild Wild West at 113+ is the smallest 100+ "buddy comedy".

Also SPY at 110+ is a good benchmark.

The Other Guys is 119+.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Just realized so many people are IN. Up the fucking ante! Separate the talkers from the walkers :P

Just saw that Wild Wild West at 113+ is the smallest 100+ "buddy comedy".

Also SPY at 110+ is a good benchmark.

The Other Guys is 119+.

Nah, even after the breakout performances by Baby Driver/Girls Trip and the data on buddy comedies, let's still not forget that this is a Ryan Reynolds/Sam Jackson vehicle. RR is unproven outside of Deadpool. Wild Wild West had Will Smith in his prime and The Other Guys had Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg (two guys who sell tickets constantly... or used to). 90M is a good and hopeful target for now :P

• Like 3

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Nah, even after the breakout performances by Baby Driver/Girls Trip and the data on buddy comedies, let's still not forget that this is a Ryan Reynolds/Sam Jackson vehicle. RR is unproven outside of Deadpool. Wild Wild West had Will Smith in his prime and The Other Guys had Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg (two guys who sell tickets constantly... or used to). 90M is a good and hopeful target for now :P

reasonable points. i get carried away - that's why 90% of my clubs have failed :lol:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Welp, in the face of the massive breakout performances of very well receieved action comedy Baby Driver and pure comedy Girls Trip, both of them having shot to a destination of well over 100M+ DOM due to great wom and legs, as well as the apparent strong TV marketing, time to bump this baby back to life. :ph34r:

I don't think it's going to have glowing reviews but I can see playing very well to audiences. $95-100m wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 2