Finnick

Monday numbers: SMH: 12.2M, DM3 4.3M, BD 1.67M, WW 1.18M Today, we celebrate our MOEDAY

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Well, we've taken their predictions out - if we're gonna get on Han for WW, it's fair to get on them for the 2.2X:)...and we'll see if the 2.6Xs hold after a few more weeks:)...

Well unlike han they are real haters. Clearing 2.6x is easy this time of year. Actually with even 60% drop in second w/e, 3x can be achieved.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Also I understand he's been wrong a lot, but can we at least allow Han to make his own predictions in this thread if he really wants to?  It seems very premature to continue attacking him every single time he makes one slightly pessimistic prediction regarding Wonder Woman.  Like, relax a little bit.  A 49% drop for the weekend would still be very good and mark no weekend having a drop higher than 50%.

b2.png

I thought the 50% drop would be on SMH OW, but it might come later... who knows?

The odds are against him though

• Like 2

Spider-Man's drop is a completely standard July drop. I mean it didn't go any other way

Thank god for that. Neither fanboys or haters win.

I still don't think 300m is happening though, the public is still a bit burnt out on Spidey after the stupid ASM films.

Far more people are saying it's a lock to have a 3.4 multiplier because Wonder Woman had great legs then there are saying is going to have a 2.2. I find it weird to complain about only two people who are saying that then people who say that it's easy to get a 3.0 multiplier off of 117 million opening.

And the Monday number is fine it's not terrible and it's not amazing, it's fine. But of course people will over react either way.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 7

It looks like it will pass Amazing Spider-Man 2 this weekend domestically already if it keeps going at this rate.

I guess that's what Sony wanted from the deal. After the mess of that film, it's good to see it will increase quiet well. It can only mean good things for the Spidey brand.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Well unlike han they are real haters. Clearing 2.6x is easy this time of year. Actually with even 60% drop in second w/e, 3x can be achieved.

This

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CJohn said:

That is not Logan's weekend, but it is the weekend where Get Out, direct competition to Split, was released.

#DrunkSpaghetti

SPLIT came out on January 20th. Get Out came on its 6th weekend. :)

• Like 1

In my opinion, the latest spiderman by tom holland, is another proof that we are in the era of physical masculinity.

The previous 2 spiderman doesn't need to be too muscular, same goes to the superhero character on screen in 1980 and 1990, at least they won't emphasise on great chest, or abs that much.

But since then, cap america, thor, antman, batman and etc, their muscular or near perfect physical figure become essential, even for a spiderman that just 15 years old in the homecoming....

At least Iron man still immune of this craze~

Correct me if I wrong, this was what I observed in recent CBM culture   

Edited by titanic2187
  • Like 3