DeeCee

Wednesday #s: SMH 9.9M | Wonder Woman 1.26M (Forbes)

SMH:9.6-9.8m

MODERATION:

We don't have a confirmation of this number...only that RTH liked a post where someone said it could be that.  I don't think that's enough to open a thread about it.  We've never done that before and I don't think we should start now.  I think we need to wait for RTH to actually make a post, not just like someone's post.  Liking could mean it could be around that.  But for RTH to tell us a number, to actually post it himself, that means he's tallied up the numbers himself and then given us a probably number within 5% or so.  This is nothing like that.

Also, when creating a Daily numbers thread, always, always quote a source.

I'll allow this thread to stay open...THIS TIME....but going forward, unless someone actually gives us a definitive number, don't open the thread, please. 

baumer

• Like 5

We don't have a confirmation of this number...only that RTH liked a post where someone said it could be that.  I don't think that's enough to open a thread about it.  We've never done that before and I don't think we should start now.  I think we need to wait for RTH to actually make a post, not just like someone's post.  Liking could mean it could be around that.  But for RTH to tell us a number, to actually post it himself, that means he's tallied up the numbers himself and then given us a probably number within 5% or so.  This is nothing like that.

I'll allow this thread to stay open...THIS TIME....but going forward, unless someone actually gives us a definitive number, don't open the thread, please. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

Yeah, I probably jumped the gun. 

I like the title change 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 2

I think we know how to read his tea leaves. 

I haven't opened a daily thread for a while so I just went with it. 

Thanks @baumer

I asked for confirmation. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

No need....and thanks for being cool about it.  I'm sure you are right.  But like I said, it's just a matter of credibility.  I also don't want to upset the GOD in any way.  We've already lost one of our early sources, I'd hate to lose RTH as well.

• Like 2

Anyway, assuming the number is 9.7 (in the middle), that's about a 35% drop.  Pretty steep.  Tuesdays are now insane.

3 minutes ago, the beast said:

How much could this drop on Thursday? 5% to 10%

Sounds right imo. Apes is a 50-60 opener and being a tri-quel should be good on Thu. Would be surprised if Spidey fell less than 5% on the 1st Thu. (WONDR fell 1% but it's run is very unique)