DeeCee

Wednesday #s: SMH 9.9M | Wonder Woman 1.26M (Forbes)

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

seriously, after coming back from SMH showing, instead of searching how much it has earnings or its RT score, I googled tom holland's age.

I can't be possibly be the only one here!!??!?!:sarah:

My copy of Jagged Little Pill is older than him. Sigh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Still CATFA dropped 61.2% and had a 2.7x multiplier so let's not panic just yet. 

I don't think there's any reason to panic at all. It's not going to drop 65 to 70% so it's going to be fine. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

seriously, after coming back from SMH showing, instead of searching how much it has earnings or its RT score, I googled tom holland's age.

I can't be possibly be the only one here!!??!?!:sarah:

First Spidey younger than me. :sadben:

• Like 3

Its nearly impossible to make a more impressive run than Get Out, but if WW really surpasses that 400M, it might be the most spectacular BO run of this year for me. And its looking really good.

Next target: 4x multiple :P

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

The fact that Tom Holland is just a year older than me and he's playing Spider-Man makes me feel really bad about myself.

Dafne Keen is 7 years younger than me and already a breakout star. I guess some people have way more talent than others :sparta:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Expectations-wise Deadpool still takes the cake imo. Wasn't it supposed to do 75 odd total?

Both are different beasts. DP blowed the expectation in ow itself.

While ww either did less than expectation or according to them on ow. There were new expectation after ow. WW crushed them and what we thought before.

With a 1.1 Thu and 6.5-7m weekend, WONDR will be 19.5-20 away from 400. Not likely to miss it considering that if it's looking to fall short by only 2-3m, Warners will give it a push.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Its nearly impossible to make a more impressive run than Get Out, but if WW really surpasses that 400M, it might be the most spectacular BO run of this year for me. And its looking really good.

Get Out and Wonder woman, but, both proved legs matters,

Tomato law(RT score) is just like Midi-chlorian, the higher it is, the stronger the FORCE, thus making WW and GO be strong with the FORCE

I hope I won't get killed by SW's prequel haters for this

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Get Out is a clear winner. Nobody expected it to do what it did. WW was going to be successful. It's just that people didn't expect 400M.