That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

Netflix is a major panel? :wintf:

Jk, of course it is. I am trying to find the Lionsgate panel... or is it a SAW panel? I know the trailer is likely going to be revealed in there. No other studio has a panel? SAD!

Also, Blade Runner trailer tomorrow online.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Jk, of course it is. I am trying to find the Lionsgate panel... or is it a SAW panel? I know the trailer is likely going to be revealed in there. No other studio has a panel? SAD!

It's just a Saw panel I believe.  Didn't find it to be major enough to put in the thread title :).

Just now, That One Guy said:

It's just a Saw panel I believe.  Didn't find it to be major enough to put in the thread title :).

It doesn't need to be in there then, but just for curiosity, what is the day?

Predictions time:

DC announces WW2 for 2020. Gotham City Sirens opens in February 2019, Flash opens in April 2019, Batman opens in June 2019, and JLD is pushed to October 31st 2019, a day before its November 1st 2019 release.

Marvel shows full roster for Infinity War, Winter Solider is announced to appear in Black Panther, Hawkeye to appear in Ant Man and the Wasp, Ant Man is to appear in Homecoming 2, and Guardians 3 is dated for August 2020, and Strange 2 gets May 2020.

Fox announces X Force for February 2019, an X-23 or Cable spinoff for June 2019, and Fantastic Four for March 2020.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Predictions time:

DC announces WW2 for 2020. Gotham City Sirens opens in February 2019, Flash opens in April 2019, Batman opens in June 2019, and JLD is pushed to October 31st 2019, a day before its November 1st 2019 release.

Marvel shows full roster for Infinity War, Winter Solider is announced to appear in Black Panther, Hawkeye to appear in Ant Man and the Wasp, Ant Man is to appear in Homecoming 2, and Guardians 3 is dated for August 2020, and Strange 2 gets May 2020.

Fox announces X Force for February 2019, an X-23 or Cable spinoff for June 2019, and Fantastic Four for March 2020.

I doubt WB will have four DC films in one year, I reckon it'll be three at most.

I think Guardians 3 for May 2020, an original Marvel film in August and Strange is November 2020

• Like 3

I don't think Marvel Studios will announce the films they have scheduled with no titles, I think they will wait until we get closer to Avengers 4.

Thor trailer is guaranteed, they will show more from Black Panther and Infinity in Hall H. I have a feeling though they will reveal unannounced cast members from the next two Avengers films, Ant Man & Wasp and even Captain Marvel. It starts filming in January and some characters that might appear in Cap Marvel will probably appear in Avengers 4, so have a feeling they will announce a few.

Also with Joss Whedon now close with DC, I expect some Batgirl announcements as well.

DC will 100% announce Wonder Woman 2, how can they not! The biggest film of the summer, it will just create so much buzz for it again! Also I think we might get some directors announcement and release dates for Gotham City Sirens and Flash.

Edited by AugustRain

The Justice League panel is going to be awkward as fuck after the negative reactions that BvS and SS got! lmao

DC is all about changing narratives. Last year they rocked the house, and after WW they demolished most clickbait. This is the most people have been excited since before BvS!

An epic trailer will bring us to 180+ Opening Weekend!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk