That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

I'm hoping for some word on Gotham City Sirens (and hoping Ayer drops out). 

WB will do like they've done the last 2 years and upload each trailer immediately to YouTube. 

Are Marvel actually going? Don't they usually skip ComicCon on the year D23 takes place? 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Are Marvel actually going? Don't they usually skip ComicCon on the year D23 takes place? 

They're going. Especially since they didn't show any Black Panther or Thor at D23.

4 hours ago, Hades said:

So WB are really going to release Aquaman footage online . A December 2018 film.... Surely, no underwater shots will be ready. The underwater stuff is what people really want to see. 

I think it will be BTS stuff and the costumes for Ocean Master and Black Manta, no actual movie footage besides they don't need to show movie footage because Aquaman is coming out in December 2018 which means that Comic Con July 2018 would be the right time. 

• Like 1

I doubt we would see anything related to Infinity War here. Marvel only did IW at D23 so I think they were saving Thor 3 and BP for comic con. 

Trailer for Thor 3

Pics/costumes/footage for BP

Some info on Ant man and the Wasp

Thats what I am expecting for Marvel. 

For DC I think we will get WW2 announcement along with Batgirl and GCS announcements. Plus footage/trailer for JL

• Like 3

Well let's see

Marvel - Thor, Black Panther, Avengers, Ant man 2, Miss Marvel and announcements

WB - Tomb raider, pacific rim 2, godzilla 2, dc (JL, Aquaman, flash, ss2, batman, gotham city sirens and many more announcements)

fox - kingsman 2, murder on orient express, maze runner 3, red sparrow, new mutants, deadpool 2, alita and many more announcements

Edited by marveldcfox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

I doubt we would see anything related to Infinity War here. Marvel only did IW at D23 so I think they were saving Thor 3 and BP for comic con. 

Trailer for Thor 3

Pics/costumes/footage for BP

Some info on Ant man and the Wasp

Thats what I am expecting for Marvel. 

For DC I think we will get WW2 announcement along with Batgirl and GCS announcements. Plus footage/trailer for JL

I'm hoping for some Captain Marvel concept art. Maybe some cast announced.

8 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Hmm. Avengers comes out in May. Surely they need to show something.

Theres nothing for that film. Doesn't even have a teaser poster. Just the title font. 

Ultron didn't have a teaser poster until the trailer came out. And they just showed IW at D23.

Edited by cookie

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm holding out hope that Laika will be announcing their next film here since they're going to have a retrospective exhibit

I hope it's Wildwood. 

Also, really, no Pac Rim 2? Odd....

Edited by Morieris

1 minute ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm holding out hope that Laika will be announcing their next film here since they're going to have a retrospective exhibit

It's meant to be released May 2018 which seems ballsy considering their films don't do big numbers

49 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

ComicCon2017_659.png

Interesting...colors they chose...

Almost reminds you of a certain movie...

True ... possible announcement of Collet-Serra taking over SS2 at Comic Con (he is also now following based Michael Wilkinson).  Also, WB just dated 2 additional DC films on 2/14/20  and 6/5/20 ... maybe Gotham City Sirens & Wonder Woman?

So yeah, they have 4 dates right now including 4/2/20 (Cyborg) & 7/20/20 (Green Lantern Corp)

Edited by AdamKendall

7 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

True ... possible announcement of Collet-Serra taking over SS2 at Comic Con (he is also now following based Michael Wilkinson).  Also, WB just dated 2 additional DC films on 2/14/20  and 6/5/20 ... maybe Gotham City Sirens & Wonder Woman?

So yeah, they have 4 dates right now including 4/2/20 (Cyborg) & 7/20/20 (Green Lantern Corp)

I doubt WB will have four DC films in 2020. It's odd they want a DC film in June only two weeks after Kong vs Godzilla rather than their usual July slot. I reckon the April film will be removed from the schedule and they'll replace the July DC film with another WB film.