Finnick

MOEDAY NUMBERS (Chapter Two) : APES:$5.79M | SMH:$5.46M | DM3 2.6M | BD 1.2M | WW: 875k

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I wouldn't count on Wonder Woman keeping the Summer crown now that Homecoming became the most beloved Spider-man movie of all time :thinking:

And I probably wouldn't continually point this out when so many folks thought the summer crown was over on May 7...you know, people/glass houses/thrown stones:)...

Celebrating 3 great supers movies by 3 different studios might be the better approach:)...

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, jf8350143 said:

WW actually has a chance of passing Civil War and Iron Man 3, which is insane.

At this point I don't think it's going to happen. WW will be lucky if it passes SM1, it will be close...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArrowOfTime said:

Ha? Of course Forbes does weekends. There were articles for the weekends too, including the last one. 

I meant giving out actual Numbers for WW before everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I meant giving out actual Numbers for WW before everyone else.

Yeah, he reported 6.8M weekend yesterday.

By the way, Gitesh tweeted about WW (today, yesterday and before) I think around the same time as Mendelson posted his articles. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I wouldn't count on Wonder Woman keeping the Summer crown now that Homecoming became the most beloved Spider-man movie of all time :thinking:

Empire Strikes Back had worse legs than ANH.

Must be average and not as good.

/BOT logic

• Like 4