Finnick

Wednesday Numbers: DUNKIRK:$5.17M Down 30% | GT:$3.16M | SHM:$2.79M | APES:$2.13M | DP3:$1.94M | VAL:$1.4M | BD:$0.82M | WW:$0.65M

7 minutes ago, cannastop said:

That 50% weekend drop though. :sadben:

It's still gonna do more money than The Emoji Movie or Atomic Blonde, though. :ph34r:

On a happier note, if Baby Driver hits closer to Bad Moms than, say, Sausage Party or The Magnificent Seven, and goes 30-40% of a drop this weekend, 100M is almost a done deal :ohmygod:

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

This is skewing younger than Apes did; a third of the audience was under 25 IIRC. I wouldn't be surprised if the Friday increase is around 55%

I looked it up on BOM. Apes was 63% over age 25 on opening weekend and Dunkirk was 76% over age 25 on opening weekend. 

Inception was 73% under 34 years old during opening weekend. Dunkirk demographic seems a lot more similar to Apes. 

6 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Wait are we doing the anything under 90% on RT is bad silliness?

At 89% I don't even close the site without spitting on the screen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ATOMIC opening at mid-high teens (like VAL) would be good enough imo (unlike VAL). Low 20s will be very good. If legs will be anything like Theron's legs, it will rake in a lot of dough.