the beast

Tuesday Numbers - Dunkirk: $1.84M / Annabelle - $4.54M / Wonder Woman - $250K

7 minutes ago, Noodlebug said:

It's incredible that no other movie released since Dunkirk will pass it's gross until Thor in November.

i think it does happen sometimes that the last summer biggie remains unbeaten by sept/oct films. if apes had come a week after dunkirk, then even at 150 dom, IT was the only movie that could have beaten it before November.

btw, quiet a few here reckon IT has a shot at beating Dunkirk too. I am not one of them, but don't think it's impossible either.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, a2knet said:

i think it does happen sometimes that the last summer biggie remains unbeaten by sept/oct films. if apes had come a week after dunkirk, then even at 150 dom, IT was the only movie that could have beaten it before November.

btw, quiet a few here reckon IT has a shot at beating Dunkirk too. I am not one of them, but don't think it's impossible either.

I think it's a bit surprising in this case because usually August has the last big film or two of the summer, and it's likely no film this month even reaches 100M. For the last big film to be a mid-July release is kinda sad.