Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CJohn

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales | May 26, 2017 | It's better than "On Stranger Tides", I guess

RichWS    17,425

I'm guessing Marshall returns, the reviews are terrible, and it still makes close to a billion.

Neo    10,727

Movieweb says this will out in 2013...

http://www.movieweb....-latest-rewrite

A lot of Moviewed dates are wrong, I wouldn't believe them all the time. Depp Has the Lone Range for 2/2012, he would have to start Pirates by June 2012 to get ready for Summer 2013. Would be close, anyways DIS already has a full Summer 2013 schedule.

BK007    1,768

Pirates is selling something like 1/5 of AWE on Blu + DVD so either people are waiting for the DVD or Pirates is dead.

firedeep    6,584

A lot of Moviewed dates are wrong, I wouldn't believe them all the time. Depp Has the Lone Range for 2/2012, he would have to start Pirates by June 2012 to get ready for Summer 2013. Would be close, anyways DIS already has a full Summer 2013 schedule.

I don't believe this either. But it is possible that disney push this in a hurry.

saywhatcuz    1

They need a really good story. Introduce a new sidekick. Make him/her charming. We need an amazing adventure also. So make sure it is magical. I really think that is why the 4th movie was considered boring, not that its story was bad, but it just wasn't magical enough, and mermaids are so overrated. When we think of pirates we think about harrowing adventures and tall tales. The last movie was based on a tall tale but wasn't a harrowing adventure.Hire the Uncharted story guys. Problem solved.

Neo    10,727

I don't believe this either. But it is possible that disney push this in a hurry.

Rush jobs like that aren't good, I hope DIS take their time to make it.

Neo    10,727

They need a really good story. Introduce a new sidekick. Make him/her charming. We need an amazing adventure also. So make sure it is magical. I really think that is why the 4th movie was considered boring, not that its story was bad, but it just wasn't magical enough, and mermaids are so overrated. When we think of pirates we think about harrowing adventures and tall tales. The last movie was based on a tall tale but wasn't a harrowing adventure.Hire the Uncharted story guys. Problem solved.

Could be Brand. Magical in what sense? You don't really get more magical than the FoY. If you mean magic as in the story, yes they need to recreate the magic from POTC1. Edited by Neo

Thisguy    2

This will get made for sure, pirates is Depp's cash cow. Depp has few titles that actually make money it won't belong before Disney gives him everything he wants including a shoot schedule that revolves around him.

fmpro    4,478

Mé 3.. Along with millions of others...This Will get made no doubt.. Hopefully 2014..

• Like 1

ddddeeee    16,499

Doesnt think the script is good enough? Wow. That thing must have been atrocious considering he allowed the scripts of the last two movies through.

That's what I was thinking. OST was the last time I'll see a Pirates movie in cinema. One of the most boring experiences I can remember. Edited by ddddeeee