Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

CJohn

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales | May 26, 2017 | It's better than "On Stranger Tides", I guess

CJohn    47,206

Bruckheimer says there is a script, but he thought it wasn't good enough. A good question is: who will direct this? Johnny Depp will likely be back.

CramaG12    7

Doesnt think the script is good enough? Wow. That thing must have been atrocious considering he allowed the scripts of the last two movies through.

Magic    1,774

Doesnt think the script is good enough? Wow. That thing must have been atrocious considering he allowed the scripts of the last two movies through.

Lol

Neo    10,726

An increase OS in the 800M+ is possible, its whether it will go up or go down from the last. Have we had before the 2nd movie of a new trilogy out, if so which one for comparison. So if this was like POTC1, POTC5 could do 330M with an 850M 1.18B is in the cards.

Fake    2,905

With the amount of money Pirates 4 made, I think Depp would prefer a percentage deal. Even 10% of WW gross would mean 100M+

fishstick    6,201

Wow, what a surprise of the century. After announcing he was done with POTC, Orlando Bloom wants to crawl back. I guess that only he couldn`t see this coming in 2007 when he expected to become so big he wouldn`t need POTC to pay utility bills. :rolleyes:http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/orlando-bloom-open-to-pirates-of-caribbean-5-return-684391.html

• Like 1

fishstick    6,201

They shouldn`t bring him back because his story is done, OST did incredible without him, nobody misses him and, yeah, as if orlando Bloom would ever agree to ugly-fy his pretty face. besides, he`s not the new Davey Jones. Jones is the legend., Will Turner is who hell he?