Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

Full throated laugh when I read the news, amazing

In these trying times, 100 minutes of Tom Hardy mumbling through a wildly ill-advised Spider-Man spinoff is exactly what we need

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Question to native english speakers , what is the percentage of dialogues you understand in Tom Hardy s joints ?

98 ?

85 ?

66 ?

45 ?

33 ?

21 ?

less ?

:ohmyzod:

I watched Legend with the subtitle on, The revenant in theater without them and didn't understood much, in Locke he was easier to understand.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

WHY.

Pretty much all is lead movie failed commercially recently I think, specially at the domestic box office, is last franchise he tried to launch (Child 44) most notably was a disaster, even pretty good stuff with commercial appeal like The Warrior.

Combined with how openly the crew (and co-star) talked about is terrible attitude and never being on time even when it was shot in the middle of no where on the MadMax Fury Road production.

He is so good (a bit like Gary Oldman) that he will find studio work even after acting like that and not being necessarily a draw, but it could even been one of the few paycheck lead role offer available for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnack said:

Pretty much all is lead movie failed commercially recently I think, specially at the domestic box office, is last franchise he tried to launch (Child 44) most notably was a disaster, even pretty good stuff with commercial appeal like The Warrior.

Combined with how openly the crew (and co-star) talked about is terrible attitude and never being on time even when it was shot in the middle of no where on the MadMax Fury Road production.

He is so good (a bit like Gary Oldman) that he will find studio work even after acting like that and not being necessarily a draw, but it could even been one of the few paycheck lead role offer available for him.

I liked Legend and it was a hit in the UK but I do agree that unless Hardy isn't a box office name on his own.

Venom wouldn't be the first film he's done that was a stinker, This Means War comes to mind although I never got how anyone thought that script was good.