Impact

Favorite TDK Joker quotes?

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Frikkin brilliant right here."Don't talk like one of them. You're not, even if you'd like to be. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out...LIKE A LEPER. See their morals, their code...it's a bad joke...dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show ya, when the chips are down, these civilized people will EAT each other."

• Like 1

Here..we...GO! And one really small but effective one:After he is told he is crazy in the mob meeting, his simple response."No. No I'm noT"Like he knows he's a risk taker, but there is a method to his madeness.

• Like 1