Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

Sounds good. But, as much as I loved this movie, and as much as I wanted to see sequels, I can think of 10 to 15 other fairy tale movies, some of which are already in the works, that I'd rather see first. Just because I'm always looking for something new.

Sounds good. But, as much as I loved this movie, and as much as I wanted to see sequels, I can think of 10 to 15 other fairy tale movies, some of which are already in the works, that I'd rather see first. Just because I'm always looking for something new.

True, but when Hollywood has success with one movie they sequel-ize it. I would imagine the Little Mermaid, Pinocchio, Cinderella and others aren't to far behind.

You're right, and we'll hopefully start getting those release dates for all of them soon.By the way, Neo, I wish you would join us on the Snow White box office board and help spank some of the trolls. They got out of control recently, and now they get to take their medicine. :lol:

We are extremely proud of SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN and we’re currently exploring all options to continue the franchise. Any reports that Kristen Stewart has been dropped are false.

http://www.showblitz.com/2012/08/universal-is-pursuing-a-snow-white-and-the-huntsman-spinoff-that-would-center-on-chris-hemsworth-the-original-plan-the-studi.html