Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

8 hours ago, CJohn said:

Yes. Chastain dies at the hands of Theron. Thor returns to the village with no love for life and Theron kills her sister the Ice Queen. 

And Theron takes over the kingdom. 

And Thor for some unfathomable reason, rebounded with Bella later on. 

This movie looks like a mess.

I'm gonna have to watch it now, ain't I?

If Snow White and the Huntsman is Clash of the Titans (Worthington edition), then this is Wrath of the Titans.

Thats what this feels like.

Which means...box office down, but better movie (but not enough anyone will care).

Prove me wrong Uni.

Edited by kowhite

15 hours ago, 75live said:

not spoiling anything but the voiceover says this is the story before the snow white tale, so unless they are still undecided, that implies it is a prequel

Ted Cruz' college roommate knows otherwise:

@clmazin: The new trailer for The Huntsman: Winter's War is giving some people the impression it's a prequel. It's not. It's a prequel and a sequel.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Ted Cruz' college roommate knows otherwise:

@clmazin: The new trailer for The Huntsman: Winter's War is giving some people the impression it's a prequel. It's not. It's a prequel and a sequel.

so technically they are undecided :P  

so going by that, the early stuff is before the other movie and the fighting stuff is probably a time after the first movie (even though that brings up some issue with the Charlize character).  I guess that can make sense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 75live said:

so technically they are undecided :P  

so going by that, the early stuff is before the other movie and the fighting stuff is probably a time after the first movie (even though that brings up some issue with the Charlize character).  I guess that can make sense

There is a problem because Chastain has to die before the events of Snow White. 

No problem there, Charlize returns from the depths of the mirror. They set up that in the first movie :lol: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CJohn said:

No problem there, Charlize returns from the depths of the mirror. They set up that in the first movie :lol: 

oh I never said it would all actually fit, just it can make sense, if some fancy maneuvering around is done :P  

regardless, it doesn't look any better than the original and that wasn't all the great either so if this is a prequel, sequel, side-quel, Nyquil, it really doesn't affect me :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

You assume she is his wife.

Could be that they trained together, were in love, but separated, and reunite post Snow White.

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

You assume she is his wife.

Could be that they trained together, were in love, but separated, and reunite post Snow White.

I would laugh a lot if that was the case.

24 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Is the budget supposedly closer to 100M or 200M? As long as it isn't more than say 150, I guess it could maybe break even.

Looking at the trailers I doubt the budget is much over 100M. It won't surprise me if it is just 80-90M tbh. There are no big visual scenes or battles.