Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Director:

Writer: Treatment: Phil Lord and Chris Miller

Current: Greg Berlanti, Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim, Chris Brancato and Geoff Johns (Creative Consultant) previous: Dan Mazeau

Starring:

Ezra Miller ... The Flash

Distributor: Warner Bros.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
NEWS
Don't worry—that big-screen Flash movie ain't dead yet
Screenwriter Dan Mazeau Updates on Bleach, The Flash and Jonny Quest
Exclusive: Justice League Movie Release Date; News on Flash and Wonder Woman

RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?

Plans For Green Lantern 2 Says Geoff Johns; Avoids Gina Carano Wonder Woman Questions; Justice League Announcement At SDCC

David Goyer talks about a Blank Slate and a New Batman for the Justice League Movie

Exclusive Interview: David Goyer on Man of Steel

'Man of Steel' May Give DC Comics More Superpowers

Superman and Batman, Flash, Justice League Movies Set for Comic-Con Reveal

Update: THE FLASH, BARRY ALLEN Running to Live-Action on CW Thanks to ARROW's Success

Exclusive: Older Batman Rumors False; Update on Flash Movie; Mark Strong Up For Luthor Like We Told

Warner Bros. Unveils DC COMICS Film Slate - WONDER WOMAN, THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN, AQUAMAN, CYBORG, More

Ezra Miller Recalls Moment He Became The Flash

Ezra Miller Talks Long-Term Contract To Play THE FLASH

More From Ezra Miller On Finding Out He Was Going To Be THE FLASH

‘The Flash’ Superhero At Warner Bros.’ Getting Help From Daring Duo Lord/Miller

Phil Lord Talks THE FLASH Movie; Says He "Believes" It'll Be 'Barry Allen' In The Red Suit

Mazeau:

I think Warner Bros. is finalizing their strategy of how they want to roll out their DC superheroes, and obviously they've got Batman in an incredibly great place, and Green Lantern, I think, performed okay. I think they probably would have liked it to have done better, but yeah, there is still a whole lot of excitement for the DC universe, and I know The Flash is very high on the list. It's like anything, though, he continued. It has to come together with the right cast. It has to come together with the right director and sort of the right moment, and so they're trying to push the rock up the hill ... hopefully there will be some news soon, but right now I can't really say anything else.

Also his version focuses on Barry Allen, but hints to West will be there.
  • Like 1

WB needs to stop hiring writer with the letter "G" in their first/last name (first) letter. I know this team has worked before, but has it really ever worked? They need to get the fourth "G" in Goldenberg, he has written some good screenplays. Mazeau's first writing duty was WotT, so don't know about potential. I say get Goyer for a complete overhaul.

• Like 1

WB is bad? I though they were a good studio.

Not when it comes to super heroes. They almost killed Batman as a film franchise in the 90s, and if it weren't for Nolan who knows where it would be. They haven't had a good Superman movie in about 32 years, Green Lantern was pure floppage, and theyve inexplicably been unable or unwilling to get a Wonder Woman movie made.

Not when it comes to super heroes. They almost killed Batman as a film franchise in the 90s, and if it weren't for Nolan who knows where it would be. They haven't had a good Superman movie in about 32 years, Green Lantern was pure floppage, and theyve inexplicably been unable or unwilling to get a Wonder Woman movie made.

Look at Catwoman and Elektra both tanking at the box office (not best movie ever), WB might be hesitant on a female SH movie. Nolan has helped it tremendously, they seem to be on the right track now.

It may or may not flop, but I for one am looking forward to this. I mean more than 50% of Marvel films are forgettable or flop, so WB has to start somewhere. Flash isn't that hard to sell, either.I love the Flash, especially Waid's and Geoff John's run. Guggenheim's small run was good, too.

• Like 1

'Man of Steel' May Give DC Comics More Superpowers 

Warner is already in development on a sequel to "Man of Steel" and is expected to fast track that for release as soon as 2014, said knowledgeable people close to the studio. In addition, it has long been developing a "Justice League" team-up movie featuring characters such as the Flash and Wonder Woman that could come out as soon as 2015.

Meanwhile, Berlanti is still also devloping the Flash movie for WB, Pedowitz also confrimed. He's attached to direct the film, as well as write the screenplay with Chris Brancato, Michael Green, Geoff Johns, and Marc Guggenheim, and Pedowitz said there is "no conflict" between the developing TV series and feature film.

http://www.newsarama.com/18522-report-the-flash-running-to-live-action-on-cw-thanks-to-arrow-s-success.html