Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

Flash | 2018 | Ezra Miller, Kiersey Clemons | Matthew Vaughn, Sam Raimi and Robert Zemeckis frontrunners to direct

ban1o    3,534

Mmm well that puts some distance between this and the tv show. Although I know the superman returns came out during smallville, the actors had similar mannerisms. Ezra miller is a very interesting choice for the role. 

pepper83    306

WTF?! Ezra Miller? I mean ...I like him, but as Flash ughh ...so pissed right now.

Why couldn't they just use Grant Gustin.

Spidey Freak    10,839

Grant though. :(

It's been apparent for some time that he won't make it into the movie verse so I already made peace with that. Ezra was brilliant in Perks and will be full of life (kind of like Quicksilver in Days of Future Past, except more prominent and awesome). I can't wait to see him interact with the other Justice League members, especially Batfleck! So much win! :D

ddddeeee    16,194

I've no interest in these movies but it's super awesome that an openly gay actor has been cast as a superhero.

Edited by Fifdddeee Shadddeees

Kalo    7,289

So i just watched the Flash pilot, I'm sorry Grant Gustin has to play flash he is awesome in it plus completely gorgeous, Ezra Miller is ugly..  

Omario    1,657

Is funny how people use to say the same thing about Grant Gustin that they are saying now about Ezra Miller.

Ezra miller does not look like Flash...at all. Not even in the slightest. From the hair colour to the facial structure to his twig like body. He looks like a girl. I don't doubt his acting skills but this is the shittest casting ever. 

Grant Gustin can pull off a somewhat younger version for TV and so far seems to have done a good job.

CJohn    47,205

Ezra Miller as Flash over the fucking insane casting decisions of Momoa as Aquaman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and actually planning a Cyborg movie to happen :lol: 

• Like 1

Spidey Freak    10,839

Yeah, it's the Momoa casting that is giving me slight jitters. I see it ranging from mediocre bland to terrible. Sorry, Khal Drogo, you ain't all that.

Neo    10,726

Yeah, it's the Momoa casting that is giving me slight jitters. I see it ranging from mediocre bland to terrible. Sorry, Khal Drogo, you ain't all that.

Supporting cast.