Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Never thought about how much I'd love a Sam Raimi directed Superman until this tbh. Now it's something I need.

plz WB, "Man of Tomorrow" directed by Raimi. June 2019. DO IT.

I've been saying for five freaking years here that Raimi's Spider-Man films were basically Raimi's take on Donner's Superman with Spider-Man instead. I'm curious to what Raimi would do with the actual character and without being able to repeat himself or mimmick Donner yet again. Raimi is very talented and seems to love Superman way more so than Spider-Man, so I'd be all over that as well. 

46 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

Even if Lord and Miller take the gig it will take a while. I'm sure they want to take a break after stressful months of working on Han Solo. 

The script that the kovie will be based on is theirs so even if some changes occur they can still put together a production soon enough to have the movie in early 2019.

34 minutes ago, Greener Ranger said:

Why? The show is terrible.

Because it's hard to sell people tickets to something people think they can see for free on TV.

And "the Show is Terrible" is your personal opinion. A lot of people very much like the show, or it would not have stayed on.

I think two live action Flashes at the same time could work  if the screen one is a member of ensemble, but not so much solo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dudalb said:

Because it's hard to sell people tickets to something people think they can see for free on TV.

And "the Show is Terrible" is your personal opinion. A lot of people very much like the show, or it would not have stayed on.

I think two live action Flashes at the same time could work  if the screen one is a member of ensemble, but not so much solo.

Flash was planning to have solo film in 2018.Ezra already showed up in Suicide Squad and will be in Justice League.The TV shows is not the problem.just Need New director and script to shoot

9 hours ago, Heat Vision said:

Even if Lord and Miller take the gig it will take a while. I'm sure they want to take a break after stressful months of working on Han Solo. 

They could have a break If necessary.2018 is impossible now.2019 is long way to go

Edited by bangbingchan

8 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

The script that the kovie will be based on is theirs so even if some changes occur they can still put together a production soon enough to have the movie in early 2019.

I imagine they'd like to make a movie sooner than later too.  By 2019 that's 5 years.