Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

We’re trying to break a story. It’s interesting, because there’s a really popular TV show out there, and we’re trying to carve out space for the movie that’s apart from that. I think we’re doing alright. … I believe [our Flash] is going to be Barry Allen. … It’s going to be it’s own [thing, apart from the TV show] — we’re more trying to stick with the cinematic universe… it really is its own thing, and kind of a stand-alone movie. We’re just trying to think of the best story. I think you guys will like it, it’s kind of a different take on superhero stuff.

I noticed his hair is still long in that interview. Does this mean his hair will be long in his Batman v. Superman cameo?

Grain of salt.

So Hollywood execs figured out they don't even need to give their tentpoles to directors with just one tiny indie movie behind them, they can just hire guys with no directorial experience whatsoever. 

The next one down in the food chain is people on movie forums who like to pitch the bullshit they wanna see in these movies. bkb for black panther. 

• Like 6

So Hollywood execs figured out they don't even need to give their tentpoles to directors with just one tiny indie movie behind them, they can just hire guys with no directorial experience whatsoever. 

Yep, been a long time coming too. I couldn't even tell you who's directing the Deadpool movie but I know he's a first timer. Huntsman spinoff, etc

Shit, they were gonna let Orci direct one of the Star Treks

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

The next one down in the food chain is people on movie forums who like to pitch the bullshit they wanna see in these movies. bkb for black panther. 

The Coon for the Boba Fett movie

• Like 3