Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

3 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Would be cool, but this sounds really far-fetched and unlikely. 

The rumor is, is that WB doesn't want the script to be re-written, so it's likely even if Zemeckis was approached, he would eventually turn it down because he didn't get final script say or something. 

Hasn't it already been re-written, more than once?  I can't imagine Zemeckis doing a movie with a take it or leave it script.

11 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Hasn't it already been re-written, more than once?  I can't imagine Zemeckis doing a movie with a take it or leave it script.

Yeah, I think it's probably been rewritten at least 4 times now. I'm more referring to it being rewritten again. 

Anyway looks like it might be false, seems like he was only approached to direct the film, but nothing has actually come of it, yet. 

https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/857654330073022464

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

COOL?!

ROBERT "BACK TO THE FUCKING FUTURE" ZEMICKIS DIRECTING THE FLASH ISN'T COOL. IT'S FREAKING LEGENDARY, INSTANT CLASSIC. 

Seriously tho, I doubt that Zemeckis would even ENTERTAIN the idea if he didn't believe he could deliver. I don't think I was this excited for ANY other director picks from superhero films, not even Joss Whedon on Batgirl. This NEEDS to happen. 

• Like 1