Jack Nevada

Movies You Like that nobody else does

Since I don`t get extreme hate for Wolverine and T4, you can put those on my list of "nobody likes but I do".Also BWP is one of my all-time faves and I`m surprised to her that it`s now cool to hate it. Maybe ebcasue it started the found footage subgenre but as a standalone it`s still unsurpassed.

according to my friends who's movie choices are now very questionable.....Scott Pilgrim v,s The World is SHIT but Vampires Suck is good comedy?? Sorry i been meaning to rant on them but can't find the place to do that.

Scott Pilgrim is SHIT. Only geeks like the film and i have no idea why.

The Matrix Sequels - I LOVED RELOADED, and I could see why Revolutions was disappointing but I still enjoyed it. They get too much hate IMO.Spider-Man 3 - I can see the flaws in it, and some of the scenes are laughable, but I still enjoyed it, IDK why SONY thought to reboot this series so soon.POTC: AWE - LOVED THIS MOVIE, GETS TOO MUCH HATE, I LOVED THE SOUNDTRACK AND EPICNESS OF IT

I have an endless list:Comic Book films:Superman III(I can even watch IV)Batman ForeverThe ShadowSpawnHulkDaredevil(DC)ElektraFantastic Four(DC)(I can even watch the cheesy 1994 one)Fantastic Four 2Punisher(All of them)Ghost RiderX-Men 3Spider-Man 3WolverineIron Man 2Others:KrullTwilight Zone The MovieWaterworldSmokey and the Bandit IIICurse of the Pink PantherAirplane IIRemo WilliamsLethal Weapon 3 and 4The CraftThe RookieRumble in the BronxMortal KombatxXxStar Trek NemesisStar Trek VNever Say Never AgainDie Another DayA View to a KillJay and Silent Bob Strike BackMission Impossible 2Predator 2I SpyNational Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1Dukes of HazzardLast Action HeroMary Shelley's FrankensteinCannonball Run 1 & 2Just to name a few... ;)

Some movies I like that many others don'tBack to the Future 2 & 3Batman ForeverSuperman III & IVPolice Academy 1 thru 6The Matrix SequelsStar Trek The Motion PictureStar Trek V The Final FrontierTop GunX-Men Origins: Wolverine

AA I enjoy some of those movies you listed as well. Krull - Iove this movieRemo WilliamsRumble in the Bronx - this movie introduced to me to Jackie ChanLethal weapon 3Star Trek Nemisis - first part was on but the last section of the movie was actually pretty good. Die Another DayNever say Never AgainCanonball Run 1