Jack Nevada

Movies You Like that nobody else does

come on star trek films are great, one of my fav is voyage home when they go back in the past to get humpback whales, and "first contact" with the borgs(resistance is futile), and i was real upset when data died in nemesis!weekend at bernies i lol so much i crybeetlejuicemannequinadams family films( humor is just too quirky i luv it)mighty morphins power rangers (you lose you ooze)hey i love "the shadow"( alec baldwin is a babe in it)you know what i love about "swordfish" the bad guy wins for once, usually in films the bad guy has this great plan and evades the police time after time only to be caught in the dumbest way possible by the good guy coz film has to end, that shizz always has my eyes rolling , and there for once the bad guy for once is smart and outsmart the police to the bitter end and drives off into the sunset with his badass gfspeed, love me some keanu reeves ...

The CellJungle 2 JungleThe Road to El Dorado50 First DatesI also have a fondness for Bayhem even though I completely understand why others hate it

50 First Dates is very good IMHO, for anyone who has suffered amnesia (like me for some hours) the story premise is intriguing and the movie executes that well.I also like Jungle To Jungle, but prefer the French original.

Obviously, the movies I'm gonna list aren't hated by everyone but it's just that I have a much higher opinion of them then most people seem to. So:DuneWatchmenAlien3Splice (ending was a bit of a letdown but otherwise pretty good)Star Trek: The Motion Picture (people diss it as boring, personally couldn't care less about admittedly slow pace)2010: The Year we Make ContactGhost and the DarknessExorcist 3 (one of my favourite horrors)Also, I'm very tempted to watch Heaven's Gate which seems almost universally loathed. Couldn't find any affordable DVD release yet, though.