Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

because MJ1 is so disappointing

THG is also not that good after rewatching.

Hope MJ2 will be much better than MJ1.

Oh, I understand, the Part 1 is not an easy movie to the GP, it's boring, a filler indeed, just like every Part 1, but you can be sure that the Part 2 will be epic, it's just like DH2 again, where the Part 2 is the whole climax of the movie, it will be action non stop, and if you didn't read the book, then I'm sure sure that you will be shocked with the ending..... I'm sure that you will enjoy the Part 2 a lot more than the previous movies B) Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

Oh, I understand, the Part 1 is not an easy movie to the GP, it's boring, a filler indeed, just like every Part 1, but you can be sure that the Part 2 will be epic, it's just like DH2 again, where the Part 2 is the whole climax of the movie, it will be action non stop, and if you didn't read the book, then I'm sure sure that you will be shocked with the ending..... I'm sure that you will enjoy the Part 2 a lot more than the previous movies B)

Of course it will be better.

I just hope that they will make some prequels or spin-offs and not focus on Divergent or any other stupid YA.

:(

I can't believe it.

If you go to Adorocinema you can see that Fantastic Beasts is more anticipated than Star Wars,Deadpool and Divergent 3 even though it will be released in 15 months.

It will be huge here!

:excited:  :excited:  :excited:

The funny thing is that we know nothing about the film other that the cast and the crew(I mean we don't have posters,trailer or even a logo) and people in Brazil care more about it than Star Wars in which we know everything and it will be released in just 3 months.

• Like 2

I can't believe it.

If you go to Adorocinema you can see that Fantastic Beasts is more anticipated than Star Wars,Deadpool and Divergent 3 even though it will be released in 15 months.

It will be huge here!

:excited::excited::excited:

The funny thing is that we know nothing about the film other that the cast and the crew(I mean we don't have posters,trailer or even a logo) and people in Brazil care more about it than Star Wars in which we know everything and it will be released in just 3 months.

Nobody cares to SW here, I told y'all. MJ alone will make more than SW + Spectre added here...

• Like 1