Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

55 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

To be honest? Because I'm disappointed, with all his brag I thought he was morally stronger than that. I like to make fun of people when I know they're strong enough to bear it, otherwise I try not to do that, so I thought Raphael was strong enough that's why I never retained. Now if he comes back I'm not even sure to be able to mock him again, knowing that could hurt his feelings...That's sad, mocking weak-minded people is not fun, that would make me feel like a bully.

I partly agree.

Maybe it's not here because he doesn't wants read so many posts about MJ2 being a big disappointment... 

I'm still shocked. I found a disappointment the MR2's BO but that drop is even worse for a final movie. I hope MJ2 has at least decent legs. It is a very good movie.

Edited by alisson23

10 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

I partly agree.

Maybe it's not here because he doesn't wants read so many posts about MJ2 being a big disappointment... 

I'm still shocked. I found a disappointment the MR2's BO but that drop is even worse for a final movie. I hope MJ2 has at least decent legs. It is a very good movie.

I expected much better numbers myself, I love when movies are going big, it's fascinating to watch :) So of course I'm not happy at all about MJ2's numbers because I feel it deserved much better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Even MJ1 is better than Age Of Ultron, that movie was truly awful.  :rolleyes: Sorry, Fullbuster.

No, one of the best SH movies after Man of Steel and Captain America 2, and better than TA1. That's a fact B)

Rotten agrees :

TA2 : 74%

MJ2 : 70%

MJ1 : 65%

Done :P

Edited by Fullbuster

46 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

No, one of the best SH movies after Man of Steel and Captain America 2, and better than TA1. That's a fact B)

Rotten agrees :

This says everything about those critics, and how serious we should take their opinion  :lol: 

Even Fantastic Four was better than Age Of Ultron  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This says everything about those critics, and how serious we should take their opinion  :lol: 

Even Fantastic Four was better than Age Of Ultron  :lol: 

That just shows they're more accurate than you B) Raphie poisoned your mind, you need to resist his devilry :P

Edited by Fullbuster

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

No new MJ2 numbers from SK and China?

Chek Chinese numbers in MJ2 OS thread, South korea numbers is too tiny so I  just didn't bother.

MJ2 total will be hardly beating AOU OD in both markets:lol:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, xSabrinax said:

Thank you. I'm glad to be here too. I just came because you and Raphael said that I should be here during MJ2 release. 

I am. A lot. But I haven't seen the other movies. :mellow:

I'll try to watch them, before the release of SW7.

My advice for SW : You need to watch Episode IV (1978), V (1980) and VI (1983), they're great and you absolutely need to watch them to understand SW7. Forget about the prelogy : Episode I, II and III, you don't need them and they're not great movies.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Rotten agrees :

If you are going to take rotten tomatoes as proof then TA1 is better than TA2, in fact, even IM3 is supposedly better than AOU (I heavily disagree, IM3 for me is easily the worst of the MCU films).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xSabrinax said:

I'm shocked with this run too.

But there's obvious reasons it happened:

1. GA only cared about the games.

2. Mockingjay book is not well received.

3. Mockingjay Part 1 was boring and didn't had a good cliffhanger.

That's the difference between DHP1 and BD1 to MJ1.

BD1 was as boring as MJ1, but the cliffhanger made the difference. People rushed to see Bella as a vampire in BD2.

MJ1 cliffhanger was like..."You care about Katniss's boyfriend? Watch the next movie to see if he's okay!". I mean, outside of the fanbase, who cares about him? <_<

DH1 was very well received, and people weren't expecting much, since they were coming from HBP. Enough to bring people to see the next part. While MJ1, was just a huge disappointment for the GA who expected a lot more after CF's cliffhanger.

Anyway, that's all my opinion.

I love Mp1 with all my heart, but I agree with this 100%. 

They should have split it in a better part of the book (they were going to do it anyway) or they just shouldn't have split it at all. It broke the magic and I hate that. I loved the fact that both THG and CF got amazing numbers and it was well received by GA, Fan bases, and critics and Mp1 ended up with that.

but We know this is business and studios don't really care for what a bunch of fans think. 

My ranking now: CF > Mp2 >= THG > Mp1.

Fullbuster, if you watched the last ones, you should give it a try. 

8 hours ago, Tower said:

If you are going to take rotten tomatoes as proof then TA1 is better than TA2, in fact, even IM3 is supposedly better than AOU (I heavily disagree, IM3 for me is easily the worst of the MCU films).

I know, I just try to use every argument I can ahaha