Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

TWO WONDERFUL NEW TV SHOWS THIS WEEK!! I'M STARTING NOW WITH THIS : :wub:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/20643-the-expanse-the-new-battlestar-galactica-ecstatic-reviews-all-over-the-web-pilot-already-aired/

And Friday with Jessica Jones! :D

Edited by Fullbuster

9 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

giphy.gif

Such a bad taste is disappointing! :ohmyzod::wacko:

Sorry Fullbuster, but it was hard to buy the premise of a blind guy being able to do all that stuff. I watched the first 5 episodes and it was painful. Maybe superhero TV shows are not for me.  :ph34r:

On 26/11/2015 05:32:39, Napoleon said:

Sorry Fullbuster, but it was hard to buy the premise of a blind guy being able to do all that stuff. I watched the first 5 episodes and it was painful. Maybe superhero TV shows are not for me.  :ph34r:

Let's say that :P But still, it's still more credible than Superman and despite that you loved Man of Steel :P

CEO of Brazil's largest investment bank arrested

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/25/news/economy/brazil-arrest-senator-billionaire-ceo/

Brazil's economy probably shrank at the fastest annual pace on record in the third quarter, crippled by a combination of government budget cuts, rising inflation and political gridlock, a Reuters poll showed on Thursday.

Read more at Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/27/us-brazil-economy-gdp-idUSKBN0TG1HK20151127#skTS4adK3B63BdEW.99

That doesn't improve....

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Let's say that :P But still, it's still more credible than Superman and despite that you loved Man of Steel :P

But with Superman there's an explanation for his powers  :P 

Btw, I decided to sample Jessica Jones just for curiosity, and surprisingly I loved the first episode  :ph34r: 

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

But with Superman there's an explanation for his powers  :P 

Btw, I decided to sample Jessica Jones just for curiosity, and surprisingly I loved the first episode  :ph34r: 

There is also an explanation for Daredevil ;) And you could barely call that power, he's just a man and doesn't win easily. It's really realistic in the end.

• Like 1

Victor Frankenstein collected $10 million from 24 oversea markets, led by a $2 million debut from 1,277 screens in Russia. Other top openers come from Latin America with Mexico ($1.8M), Venezuela ($1.1M), and Brazil ($601k) leading the pack. Victor Frankenstein has a long road ahead to salvage its poor performance in the North American box office; the challenge begins next week with 15 new markets, including the United Kingdom. Victor Frankenstein finishes its first weekend with a global haul of $13.4 million.

The Visit welcomed $1.9 million following its debut in its final five markets this weekend. The film opened at #3 in Italy ($980k at 242 dates), #5 in Russia ($319k at 415 dates), and #5 in Brazil ($264k at 180 dates). The Visit has grossed $30.1 million outside of North America and a total of $95.2 million worldwide.