We need a thread for this show. It has so far shown great promise and has continued to improve with each episode. No straight up good guys on this show, but I guess time will tell.Plot:Centers on Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, who returns home eight years after going missing in Iraq, and Carrie Anderson, a driven (and possibly unstable) CIA officer who suspects he might be plotting an attack on America.

I'm on the fence with the finale. Didn't like them going with the amnesia route although it does give them a fresh start.I wish we could have learned more about Walker instead of him being the one-note terrorist. We don't even know why he converted. That being said, this show has some of the finest acting around. When Claire Danes was having that meltdown as they were taking away the timeline she created...just WOW.

Starts on channel 10 at 8:30 on Sunday night here in Australia. Interesting to see how it will go. The equivalent in the USA would be it showing at 9pm on NBC.

Edited by DeeCee