The 1st & 2nd seasons were good. The 1st was actually pretty amazing, I couldn't wait until the next episode will come out, after the 3rd it started to get super boring. 

Is it cancelled or are they planning on a new season? 

Its been renewed for a 4th season. She will be based in a CIA station in South Asia.  Will be set in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Edited by Omario

I gotta say I wasn't expecting to like this season as much as I did. They very successfully rebooted the show after killing off a main character.

The finale was kind of slower but still very engaging especially now that the writers found away to keep the personal stuff interesting. Here's hoping next season keeps up the momentum.

Just finished the "German" season... a bit underwhelmed. While it was nice to finally not see some American city being "masked" as a German city was nice and they caught some of the Berlin flavour rather nicely... other stuff was completely off, though.

One of the worst moments was Saul - of all people, especially after the finale - saying "You will end up in a German prison and you know what that means". Surely nothing worse than Guantanamo or some highsecurity prison in the US, tbh.

I liked the attempts to work in some real-life events. Didn't always work. Given recent events, though, I really got goosebumps when Saul spoke about "the world being a different place" had the Hauptbahnhof attack succeeded.

The finale was even weaker than last season's.

I hear Season 6 is supposed to cover the Presidential Election or at least the time between election and inauguration. Quite promising... however, Homeland never really reached the heights of Season 1 ever again.

Edited by ShouldIBeHere