Brody totally had a semi going on after his make-out session with his wife in the kitchen. I'm glad I notice these things.....It seems to me that they're going to have to conclude the Brody storyline this season, right? They're putting this guy in a corner that's going to be very hard for them to write their way out of.

LOL, people were pointing that out in the review/recap I was reading today.Seems that way to me too. And I say good for them. Even though Damien Lewis is fantastic in the role, I don't want this to be a show that implausibly drags out a single plot point for six seasons. I wonder, if/when the floor falls out from under him, will they find a way to keep him on the show? And his family, and Mike? Carrie and Saul etc can obviously continue their arc with fighting new terror threats but if Brody dies or gets life in prison, then I guess that's that for him.

Oh and aDIM, could you maybe discuss previews for next week in spoiler tags? I watch the show online so I don't see the previews once the episode finishes.

My bad. Sure thing.

Interesting point and I'm inclined to agree. From what I know of Lebanon, it's a pretty secular nation with at least half the population being Christians. Although it doesn't help that there was in fact a major terrorist attack in Beirut this morning. So there you go.http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/global-showbiz-briefs-news-corp-homeland-and-beirut-joe-wright-on-west-end-josh-berger-the-audience-in-canada/#comment-3696787

Interesting point and I'm inclined to agree. From what I know of Lebanon, it's a pretty secular nation with at least half the population being Christians. Although it doesn't help that there was in fact a major terrorist attack in Beirut this morning. So there you go.http://www.deadline....comment-3696787

It's about 54% Muslim, 41% Christian.

Well, more or less half.The point being Beirut is a fairly Westernized city and despite the car bombing today it's not really the terrorist den it was made out to be.

Yes and no. For about 20 years following the Israeli occupation, Syrian occupation, and civil war it was fairly bad. Over the past 5-10 years there has been a lot of improvements and reform and it's a fairly modern city these days. However Hezbollah still has significant influence in Southern Lebanon and parts of Beirut.

Over the past week, I watched all the episodes. Absolutely loved the first season and I am loving the second season so far. Last Sunday's episode was pretty good, but the ending was excellent. I was so damn happy for Carrie that she finally found out she was right and every other son of a bitch was wrong. I cannot wait until next episode.

With Brody being arrested after only 4 episodes it's safe to say that this season is fucking with people's expectations big-time and it's amazing. Absolutely no clue what's going to happen next.I had thought the bulk of the season would be shadowing Brody with clues pointing to something big happening that the presidential convention where Walden gets officially nominated.But suffice to say, there is no fucking way Damien Lewis returns next season. I can't see any way he doesn't end up dead or indefinitely confined to Guantanamo or Leavenworth.

With Brody being arrested after only 4 episodes it's safe to say that this season is fucking with people's expectations big-time and it's amazing. Absolutely no clue what's going to happen next.I had thought the bulk of the season would be shadowing Brody with clues pointing to something big happening that the presidential convention where Walden gets officially nominated.But suffice to say, there is no fucking way Damien Lewis returns next season. I can't see any way he doesn't end up dead or indefinitely confined to Guantanamo or Leavenworth.

I could see the writers playing the double agent card, but I hope they don't, because it would be unworthy of the show.