AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Tintin was technically proficient but it was missing any heart. I didn't bother to see the Muppets. Seemed too childish to me.

Muppets was good as hell. Plus it got my man Bret McKenzie his Oscar.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I might just be supporting your point saying this but even with that people were grumbling "Looks bland. Where's the story?". I don't think it's actually possible for Pixar to cut a trailer that everyone loves (unless they have low expectations like with Cars 3).

If it was the second trailer, I could see that, but that's the very definition of a teaser.  But yeah, people won't be 100% on board with anything.

I'm seeing people compare this to Kubo which...surprisingly didn't occur to me. 

• Community Manager

All the people who were probably preteens or younger when the Muppets came out shocked that a man in college didn't go see The Muppets? :lol: I had already grown up. I had zero interest.

Just now, Water Bottle said:

All the people who were probably preteens or younger when the Muppets came out shocked that a man in college didn't go see The Muppets? :lol: I had already grown up. I had zero interest.

what is this growing up you speak of?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Still could've saw it. ThatOneGuy saw Captain Underpants and he's 16.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Still could've saw it. ThatOneGuy saw Captain Underpants and he's 16.

There is a huge difference between a 16 year old and a 20 year old. :lol:

• Like 1

Looks damn good. Not sure I'm entirely on board with how their approaching the day of the dead concept, but the animation looks spectacular and it'll probably have a lot of likable memorable characters like most Pixar films. Sold, of course