Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tribefan695

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | November 22, 2017 | TEASER TRAILER P. 18

440 posts in this topic

75/270Yes a total shot in the dark :P

Should be good competition against GDT same titled movie.

Where would that put TI2?

Um, "still not happening"? Edited by tribefan695

October 30 would work, then, provided they go with that date from the start.

Where would that put TI2?

I think Pixar are planning to make 2 features a year. They could put it in summer. I think they should add to the cast. Cast Christian Bale as Batman, Andrew Garfield as Spiderman, Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America and Slyvester Stallone as Hulk. It could be a multi-feature thing where Chris Nolan and Steven Spielberg john Brad Bird in the director's chair. They should release it every weekend and not play on weekdays, so we'll be confused and keep trying to guess which date they will release a movie they have said a billion times is NOT happening. FFS.Anyway, on topic, really interesting. My Spanish teacher said a couple things about it back in the day. Can't remember what it's about...I know there was a lot of eating, lol. Day of the dead, but not sure why there are sweets and pinatas coming to mind.

I really wish Brad Bird just make it. He has been working on his "1906" too long IMO.Anyway this could be good.

They haven't denied Incredibles 2, to be fair. There's just no reason to think it'll be out in the next 10 years right now.

Dia de los Muertos is pretty much Mexico's Halloween. I'm sure that description is not completely accurate but it's about as simply as I can put it.

Edited by tribefan695

BK007 your sarcasam didn't work.

On another note-even though Cinco De Mayo is very famous in the US, it is not celebrated that much in Mexico and is not there Independence Day.

Omg, I love this. I love celebrating Dia de los Muertos<3

Edited by SantanaLopez

^Who were you on BOM?

Where's the mind movie?

Trapped in your imagination. ;)

Where's the mind movie?

Minding your own business :P

^Who were you on BOM?

Talking to me? :o If so, JediBulCruz! c: Edited by Claire Nolan Holt

Should we be worried that they didn't give an update on the mind movie at Cinema-Con? Even the Dinosaur movie got a title.