AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

Where would that put TI2?

I think Pixar are planning to make 2 features a year. They could put it in summer. I think they should add to the cast. Cast Christian Bale as Batman, Andrew Garfield as Spiderman, Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America and Slyvester Stallone as Hulk. It could be a multi-feature thing where Chris Nolan and Steven Spielberg john Brad Bird in the director's chair. They should release it every weekend and not play on weekdays, so we'll be confused and keep trying to guess which date they will release a movie they have said a billion times is NOT happening. FFS.Anyway, on topic, really interesting. My Spanish teacher said a couple things about it back in the day. Can't remember what it's about...I know there was a lot of eating, lol. Day of the dead, but not sure why there are sweets and pinatas coming to mind.

They haven't denied Incredibles 2, to be fair. There's just no reason to think it'll be out in the next 10 years right now.

Dia de los Muertos is pretty much Mexico's Halloween. I'm sure that description is not completely accurate but it's about as simply as I can put it.

Edited by tribefan695