AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

Should we be worried that they didn't give an update on the mind movie at Cinema-Con? Even the Dinosaur movie got a title.

Never mind, apparently the Mind movie is going for June 2015 and Unkrich's new film will go for presumably late October given the early November holiday.

With Selick taking up residence in the Pixar studios, he'd be a great resource for this (assuming the undead-type animated characters).This has become my most anticipated one in the slate now; even more than the dinosaur or the Inceptioney one... though it's probably because it's newly announced?

I love the name and this has jumped to the top in terms of most anticipated Pixar project. In fact, I'm really looking forward to Brave and it's the least exciting one in their upcoming slate which is a great sign, IMO. Pixar + dinosaurs = win. The mind project looks to be really interesting, and more Monsters will kick ass.And I'm with aDIM... I love the title. Hope it stays the same, although that's HIGHLY unlikely. Domestic audiences, as much as people won't admit, will not be happy with the Spanish title. Too many redneck morons will think Disney is trying to "Mexicanize" their kids with their back to the border mentality. Financially, if Disney knows better, they will change that title. OS though.. it could pay off really well in the Western Hemisphere minus USA.

I love the name and this has jumped to the top in terms of most anticipated Pixar project. In fact, I'm really looking forward to Brave and it's the least exciting one in their upcoming slate which is a great sign, IMO. Pixar + dinosaurs = win. The mind project looks to be really interesting, and more Monsters will kick ass.And I'm with aDIM... I love the title. Hope it stays the same, although that's HIGHLY unlikely. Domestic audiences, as much as people won't admit, will not be happy with the Spanish title. Too many redneck morons will think Disney is trying to "Mexicanize" their kids with their back to the border mentality. Financially, if Disney knows better, they will change that title. OS though.. it could pay off really well in the Western Hemisphere minus USA.

I see it getting a titled changed since most Hollywood movies change there titles for non English speaking countries.