AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

I hope the characters in this film are not only Mexican but played by the voices of Mexican (or Latino in general) actors. We need to have more heroes of color, especially in animated films; kids need to see that it's cool to be of any race, as long as you have courage and heart. I would hate to see a dilm called «Día de los Muertos» in which the heroes are white.

I hope so too, but with Disney who knows. Most people still think Russell is white. Even I thought he was white when I first saw Up.

This isn't an interesting concept and I'm not a fan of Toy Story 3

Sometimes you really make my head hurt and this is one of those times. I just disagree with what you just said so much. Edited by Empire
  • Like 5

Sometimes you really make my head hurt and this is one of those times. I just disagree with what you just said so much.

Yeah. I get that reaction from my Toy Story 3 opinion. I enjoyed it but I liked the other two much more.
  • Like 1