Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

RichWS    17,382

I'd still like to see Matthew Vaughn do a Bond flick. Nicolas Winding Refn would be terrific. Just as long as it's not another Forster-esque selection, I'm good. I can't go through that again.

fmpro    4,401

Sounds like they speed things up in this franchise..

RichWS    17,382

I've never been a fan of just two years between Bond films. Tomorrow Never Dies, World is Not Enough, Quantum. All had rushed, incomplete scripts.

John Marston    14,294

I've never been a fan of just two years between Bond films. Tomorrow Never Dies, World is Not Enough, Quantum. All had rushed, incomplete scripts.

well Die Another Day was three years and many people didn't like it (Though I personally enjoyed it)

RichWS    17,382

Sometimes the story just sucks. With the story it had, they could have spent five years on that and it wouldn't have worked.

firedeep    6,542

If Bond 24 could make $300m in China, 1b would be in the range even it's in 2D. :D

wont happen in 2014. 2 years gap is not enough for another 200M.