MovieGuyKyle17

Early Friday results...

i wanted 5YE to break out for the sake of 2012, i want 1.5b tickets, JC, WOTT, T3D, and AR have underperformed, may needs to be breakout central.

Titanic did not under-perform.

i wanted 5YE to break out for the sake of 2012, i want 1.5b tickets, JC, WOTT, T3D, and AR have underperformed, may needs to be breakout central.

Small movie comes out next week. I think it's called The Avengers. That could do well...

Small movie comes out next week. I think it's called The Avengers. That could do well...

Never heard of it. Who's in it? Is it an indie? Was it one of those small films from Croatia that got picked up by The Weinsteins?

I just hope, Nikke doesn't screw up TA. I don't want a 80m OD number from Nikke and than finding it at 65M.

HAHAHAHAHA...that's one of the questions in the summer game opening week. 19) Will Nikki's FIRST Friday number (not her midnight report, but actual Friday report ) have The Avengers making more than 5 mill more than the real estimate reported by Boxofficemojo.com FOR THE FRIDAY NUMBER? 3000

HAHAHAHAHA...that's one of the questions in the summer game opening week. 19) Will Nikki's FIRST Friday number (not her midnight report, but actual Friday report ) have The Avengers making more than 5 mill more than the real estimate reported by Boxofficemojo.com FOR THE FRIDAY NUMBER? 3000

Great question. We know her numbers flunctuate more than Dow Jones.

"Welcome to straight-to-video, we've been expecting you." - JCVD and Steven Seagal to Jason Statham as SAFE scored just $2.5 mil.

Should've been: "This is what you get for turning down Fast & Furious 6." - Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson to Jason Statham as SAFE scored just $2.5 mil. Edited by Jay Beezy