Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

It won't be this year, but I plan on adapting a pair of Jack Ryan novels (Red Rabbit, Cardinal in the Kremlin) over the next few game years as a mini-franchise. After that I plan on making a mini-franchise based off of Rainbow Six.I won't start the Hartwick OT remakes until Year 3 probably, so I have time to tinker with them.

The Create Your Own Adventure Movie will be a somewhat experimental family film by ShinyObject Films relying on audience participation ... it won't rely on huge star voice actors is one thing I can confirm for you guys.

Since CAYOM Generation 1 is over, I'm doing a quick "Where Are They Now" thing to tell you what became of Molly Darby, Lori Burlander, Patria Sanderson, Michelle Lamian, and Su Chi Kim. This is based on them being in their mid 30s.

Molly Darby:

Still acting but now focusing almost entirely on her music, Molly Darby's albums have sold more than 100 million copies worldwide and she's one of the world's most in-demand concert performers. At 31, became the youngest ever to win the Entertainment Grand Slam when she won an Emmy Award for Best Guest Starring Actress on an episode of Pendant (a high fantasy series on Showtime), following up her Tony for Best Actress in a Musical, her many (19x) Grammies, and her Oscars for Best Song ("Shattersoul") and Best Actress (won in CAYOM 1st gen Year 52 which obviously we never got to do :P) She got married a few months later to an experimental musician and became pregnant with his first child two weeks after the end of her most recent world tour. Still best friends with Lori Burlander.

Lori Burlander:

Still known as one of the world's greatest actresses, Lori has become active in political discourse, though not to the degree of someone like Sean Penn or Jane Fonda. Heavily criticized by family groups after appearing with Lady Gaga in a BDSM-themed music video that was named by Rolling Stone as both the greatest song and greatest music video of the decade, the outcry from the conservative groups was pretty much drowned out by the overwhelming critical praise the video received from pretty much every music and popular culture critic in existence. Though Lori herself came out as bisexual, she's been happily married to a man for six years and now has two young daughters. Still best friends (and occasional bandmate) with Molly Darby.

Patria Sanderson:

FINALLY won her Best Actress Oscar during CAYOM 1st gen year 51, Patria is still acting and is now pretty much an icon in the African-American community and a hero in her hometown. Though she's dated several high-profile actors, she's never actually tied the knot and hasn't yet had a child. Still good friends with her W.I.T.C.H. castmates.

Michelle Lamian:

A mainstay at comic book conventions, Michelle Lamian has yet to win an Oscar (or even be nominated for something besides Empowered), she is known far and wide as the "World's Most Beautiful Geek" and is currently starring in a hit NBC sitcom, the show in fact pretty much saved NBC, leading to the network clawing its way back to #1 among the big four networks. Won two Emmys for that show. Has guest-hosted Saturday Night Live more than anyone in the past five years (and won an Emmy for one of those appearances as well). Was married to Tyson Viademme for four years and had a son with him, though they recently split and she's now dating one of the performers on SNL. Still good friends with her W.I.T.C.H. castmates.

Su Chi Kim:

After the Batman Beyond trilogy concluded, Su Chi Kim is now bouncing back and forth between TV shows, these days starring in a CBS drama. She also stars in a few movies from time to time, she's currently the least famous of the five original W.I.T.C.H. girls and has been married now for a decade, raising a girl and a boy with her husband, who has nothing to do with the entertainment industry and who she actually met at an autograph signing. Still good friends with her W.I.T.C.H. castmates.

appearing with Lady Gaga in a BDSM-themed music video that was named by Rolling Stone as both the greatest song and greatest music video of the decade, the outcry from the conservative groups was pretty much drowned out by the overwhelming critical praise the video received from pretty much every music and popular culture critic in existence.

I'm gonna call shennanigans on this little bit. ;)

Heavily criticized by family groups after appearing with Lady Gaga in a BDSM-themed music video that was named by Rolling Stone as both the greatest song and greatest music video of the decade, the outcry from the conservative groups was pretty much drowned out by the overwhelming critical praise the video received from pretty much every music and popular culture critic in existence.

Lady Gaga copying Madonna even in CAYOM.

Posted Image

Well here is a where are they now.Marty O'Conner-the star of Pinnocchico and Treasure Island later went to join SNL when he got older. He was famous for many of his skits. He also revealed his true passion was for baseball so he went on to become a big baseball star and won a few MVP trophies. He went back into acting in his mid 30s where he won his first Oscar for "Hero of the Alps" where he played a man that rescues people in the Alps.

Number 2 Productions Releases Two Chrysalids Posters

Today Number 2 Productions released two posters for M. Night Shyamalan's upcoming film The Chrysalids. The Chrysalids is based off of the John Wyndham novel. The posters are below and look chilling.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That may be, but Jennifer Lawrence is now so much a bigger name than Panettiere that she'd get higher billing. Bigger names get higher billing, agents make sure of that (Examples- Jack Nicholson for Batman, Tom Cruise for Collateral, Anthony Hopkins for Silence of the Lambs, etc). It's about the realism of casting. But that's my own view of things since I try to keep casting, etc like real life.

Edited by 4815162342

Official Cast Line-Up For Spark Announced

The official list of voice cast members has recently been released.

Andrew Garfield - Alex Spark

Bryce Dallas Howard - Zenta

Cillian Murphy - Zagtan

Kat Dennings - Samantha Green

Nathan Fillon - Dromian*

Christohper Mintz-Plasse - Kap

Oscar Issac - Corg**

Jenna Ushkowitz - Abigail Chen*

Johnny Simmons - Sam Horwood*

*new name

**new charachter

• Like 1

Smallville944 forms New Studio

With the new Cayom Game about to Begin and with SV Enterprises having gone bankrupt dur to too may failed films Smallville944 has launches a new Studio Named Smallville Industries where he is hoping to rebrand the type of films he makes hoping for more blockbusters Smallville Industries first blockbuster Hopeful Project is Called City of Bones which was just announced for a July 22, Year 1 Release Which is based off a series of Books from author Cassandra Clare if the movie is sucessful he hopes to make sequels they are part of a series of books from the franchise Mortal Insturments